Quantcast

Windrock Sunday 5/1

fatcats

Chimp
Apr 4, 2005
is anyone gonna be riding this sunday? im comin up with krazydher if the weathers half decent, and curious if we can shuttle with anyone, $1 per person per ride? (bringing my truck this time just in case :nuts: ) gotta break in the new demo 9 :drool:

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
A group of us are going to be riding on Saturday and riding Bigfoot on Sunday. JeffD Brady and myself. Anyone have any carpet that I could sleep on? that or I will just sleep in a tent?

fatcats

Chimp
Apr 4, 2005
jeff and brady are wimps about this whole sunday windrock thing, too bad those guys are so old, i dont know you charlie, but does ur p***y hurt after windrock too?

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
fatcats said:
jeff and brady are wimps about this whole sunday windrock thing, too bad those guys are so old, i dont know you charlie, but does ur p***y hurt after windrock too?
By the time you're my age you'll have eight kids and a pot belly. At least I can still ride at myripe old age.

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
fatcats said:
:stosh:

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
JeffD said:
By the time you're my age you'll have eight kids and a pot belly. At least I can still ride at myripe old age.
Ripe is right.

I'm trying to get up there this weekend. If I can't on saturday I'll bring Jr. and ride Bigfoot on sunday.

fatcats

Chimp
Apr 4, 2005
are bloch or wyatt comin up? im gonna try and talk mike mccoy into gettin his azz up there but hes bein a poon

fatcats

Chimp
Apr 4, 2005
damnit, no ride for me sunday, just got reminded today that i have to be tech for this road ride in roswell, mmmm freeee fooooooddd