Quantcast

Windrock this Sunday the 24th 10 am? Still on?

OldCrow

Chimp
Apr 29, 2012
East Tn
This still on?

I met some guys at beech from lousiville Ky and boone/banner elk area that wanted to come down so if you cats read this come on down.

In the future I have an extra house (Free place to stay) here in Knoxville if you don't want to camp and want a shower and 4 min from downtown area for food and entertainment and 20 min from the Rock. That goes for any other out of town folks that want to come and ride.

Last edited:

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
In the future I have an extra house (Free place to stay) here in Knoxville if you don't want to camp and want a shower and 4 min from downtown area for food and entertainment and 20 min from the Rock. That goes for any other out of town folks that want to come and ride.
Property value down 20% now...just kiddin. That's awesome hopefully that would get more people out there regularly. Ya'll have fun, wish I could be there.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
This still on?

I met some guys at beech from lousiville Ky and boone/banner elk area that wanted to come down so if you cats read this come on down.

4min from downtown and 20min from the rock? Which wormhole are you using? :D

OldCrow

Chimp
Apr 29, 2012
East Tn
its just time and its free lodging, but your correct wormhole needed to make it in 20 but roughly 30 to 35 min drive from downtown, I can make it in 20 from bearden.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Hopefully the cops didn't throw him in jail trying to make that 20min from Bearden to Windrock. Which by the way is impossible. :)