Quantcast

windrock this weekend

da monk

Chimp
Apr 5, 2005
I am flying in to knoxville from Phoenix on thursday specifically to ride some sweet trails. Meeting some friends later in the night on thursday but I would love to ride bigfoot on thursday probably around 4ish. Would it be easy to catch a cab from the airport to Bigfoot?? Anyone got any maps er sumpin?? Anyone wanna ride thurs??

We will be shuttling windrock fri, sat and sun but I wanna try and get my ride built and do some ridin thurs till dark. email me if you wanna ride or if yer gonna be there this weekend.

Peace
Monk
michael@cactusbike.com

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
:thumb:
da monk said:
I am flying in to knoxville from Phoenix on thursday specifically to ride some sweet trails. Meeting some friends later in the night on thursday but I would love to ride bigfoot on thursday probably around 4ish. Would it be easy to catch a cab from the airport to Bigfoot?? Anyone got any maps er sumpin?? Anyone wanna ride thurs??

We will be shuttling windrock fri, sat and sun but I wanna try and get my ride built and do some ridin thurs till dark. email me if you wanna ride or if yer gonna be there this weekend.

Peace
Monk
michael@cactusbike.com
Monk.
Personally speaking, Saturday looks great for BMX and so Sunday I'll be at Windrock. Look forward to shredding with you. Also, if you need any info on Windrock or Bigfoot check out www.windrock-mtb.com.

da monk

Chimp
Apr 5, 2005
okay cool...i actually just got in touch with doug from down thar and he is gonna pick me up from the airport and we are gonna shred bigfoot. see ya there!!

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
da monk said:
okay cool...i actually just got in touch with doug from down thar and he is gonna pick me up from the airport and we are gonna shred bigfoot. see ya there!!

I'll be out there for a micro-session before class. :thumb:

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Ben - if it rains today and tomorrow as forecasted, what's the likelihood that WR will be dry enough to ride Saturday?