Quantcast

[wingding] Monday GMT [wingding]

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Fuck this Monday thing. First full week in a while and I'm really not looking fwd to it.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. In line at the DMV because Volvo is incompetent.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Are you out of state yet?
No :(

Replacement water tank is taking its sweet time getting here courtesy of FedEx (speaking of which, fuck FedEx. They are always the worst). Should be here tomorrow, and I anticipate we’ll be leaving mid-week with our eye on the Tetons.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Turns out I cover late shift for somebody m-w. I didn't have to be here until 10:30. I got here at 7:30. Fuck this shit.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
No :(

Replacement water tank is taking its sweet time getting here courtesy of FedEx (speaking of which, fuck FedEx. They are always the worst). Should be here tomorrow, and I anticipate we’ll be leaving mid-week with our eye on the Tetons.
Shit man, at this point you might as well head to Yaviza. Turn that shit around in 4 months and then head up to AK.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Had a weekend. Saturday - chiropractor, park with the kids, then pool with the kids. while they napped sprayed a bunch of weed killer and split some firewood. once the kids were up, took my daughter to a surprise birthday party for a buddy. then home and bed for her. wife and i went across the street for beers with the neighbors once both kids were asleep. sunday woke up without power, so went to diner for breakfast. power was back by the time we got home. started raining once we were back, so kids were stuck inside. did arts and crafts till lunch, then i took a much needed nap while they napped. weather cleared up so we hit the pool after nap time. dinner, chores, cleaning, bed. no bikes ridden this weekend unfortunately. however i am finally (finally) starting to build up the scott. i think the only thing i *need* is some tubeless tape for the wheels.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
also, with my bike, I am planning on running 27.5 x2.5 WT tires, should I go with a 27.5 fork, or a 29r one?
27.5”. Plus starts at 2.8” afaik. I run 2.5” wt up front on a 27.5” fork and it’s fine.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Nothing like a robust, 3-hour sales meeting to start Monday off. Now, I'm a post-meeting zombie, and have a million things to do and all my energy is gone like cake at Kirstie Allie's house.

Spent the weekend joined at the hip to the pressure washer...got my driveway, patio, front walk and the north side elevation. Whole body hurts today, but the house looks great!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good Morning!!

Nothing like a robust, 3-hour sales meeting to start Monday off. Now, I'm a post-meeting zombie, and have a million things to do and all my energy is gone like cake at Kirstie Allie's house.

Spent the weekend joined at the hip to the pressure washer...got my driveway, patio, front walk and the north side elevation. Whole body hurts today, but the house looks great!
Ah yes, the pressure washer will be soon in my future as well. We spent the weekend removing some stumps with the Kubota. I'm getting pretty good at it! Family bike ride on Friday night...the 6 year old is rippin' and the 12 year old is loving my Orbea (she's pretty much only ridden her fatbike for over a year). Time to go float around the pool since it's about 90. Biking tonight!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Leaving for Montana soon.
Short week thank god.
Fun weekend.
Long trail run at 8k', in the rain, yesterday morning plus a long saturday nite have me tired af. -__-

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Looks like we're back to balls sticking heat again.
and my kids are in forest camp again this week. I hope they don't get heat stroke. It's supposed to cool off nicely by tomorrow night though. fingers crossed. and now that Bluesfest is done, I can even open my windows at night.