Quantcast

[wingding] Monday GMT [wingding]

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Its cooled off a little since this morning, but currently the world is coming to an end outside with MOAR and MOAR lightning and thunder. Its also pitch black outside, so that puts a halt on tonight's adventure in the local forest.

But that humidity tho....

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Well, THAT was exciting!
Left on a road ride at 6:00. When I left, it was a little grey to the west, but clear to the SW.
Flags draped, not moving.
By 7 miles out, there were sustained ~40 MPH winds...then the hail and lightning started.
Did a full n 7 mile time trial...hard to hold onto the bike downhill at 35-40 with equivalent side winds.
Got back to town and there was four inches of standing water and hail in the streets...I guess I am done for the day!

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Well, THAT was exciting!
Left on a road ride at 6:00. When I left, it was a little grey to the west, but clear to the SW.
Flags draped, not moving.
By 7 miles out, there were sustained ~40 MPH winds...then the hail and lightning started.
Did a full n 7 mile time trial...hard to hold onto the bike downhill at 35-40 with equivalent side winds.
Got back to town and there was four inches of standing water and hail in the streets...I guess I am done for the day!
You should get an e-fatbike. For the float.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Prime Day deals that may be of interest to teh monkey community

- Garmin watches on sale. vivoactive HR for $125, for instance. (You ever get yours back, @jonKranked?)
- Sony mid line noise canceling headphones for $98
- GoPro Session for $100
- Greenworks 40V mower for $248