Quantcast

Winter is coming it is geting colder ride

splat

Nam I am
well It was chilly this morning, when i left the house it was 22 degree's brrrrr, but once pealing ensued warth would come.

we I went riding in , with the intention of meeting a few people. I met up with Linear1, Nebraska DoubleD and Crapitano, urfortunatly DoudleD had just crashed hard and he was hurt. His shoulder was a mess. well the plan now was to get him out.

Linear1 taking his bike .

DoubleD is hurting, note the ghetto sling.

While we waited for Dom's ride Linear1 would play a little

well Nebraska would take DoubleD to the Hospital , and we would join up with a few more people and ride.

Kranky Karl would have a small crash on Rented Mule ( the same stunt that did in doubleD )

BadDNA airs it out

Linear1

BAdDNA

Big Dan, Notice 2 things one Dan's Mismatched gloves, and 2 Bo Falling over

I forget what her name was but she was looking for some one to ride with so she joined us.

Linear1 showing some style

The silver turtle hitting thiw new kicker with a granite landing. I not sure what was harder the rock or the frozen ground.

Linear1 with 2 quick shots

oh and the leaves follwing are a wee bit slippery

BadDNA rides down the needlle

Dan's Turn

Bo's Turn

But Bo Would drop her rear wheel off and breal the quick release leer clean off

Dan falling off at the "Y"

it was about 25 degrees and Rich is riding in Shorts ??????

At this point I had to leave I told the wife I would be home by noon, so Off I went. but it was still fun.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
ok. I had seen a green bullit with totem parked next to the charles river/old gold match last year in southie when I was thinking of joining. I stood there staring at it for a few minutes, I assumed the owner would come over but he never did, so I assumed he must be playing. There was another match next to the one I went to see, so maybe it was one of those teams. Just trying to find out who rode that bike.