Quantcast

Winter Racing ACTION

benbmx

Chimp
Mar 6, 2003
T-town
Get your bikes back out!!! Peninsula Indoor BMX in Port Orchard has agreed to have a “mountain bike class” at their winter races—like Seatac BMX did during the summer. There is racing through the first week of March (make a good transition into DH season with some BMX x-training).

All BMX rules apply so please vist www.gobmx.com and check out rules and the Peninsula Indoor BMX schedule. Helmets with temple and ear coverage, long sleeve shirt and pants are required. Must purchase a 1year ABA BMX membership, or 30 temporary (both can be purchased at the track) and a $15 Moto fee. There must also be 3 riders to make up the mountain bike class, but if two show up mountain bikes are always welcome in the 24” cruiser class.

feel free to PM me or message with questions

Voice your interest! I told Race Director,Mike Raich, I'd give him a heads up on what to expect.

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
NO WAY! 2-BILLS IS ON THE MONKEY?
I will be out there chasing you around the track fo' sho! :thumb:
And for all you still bitching about WIM, If you got a mountainbike you can now race all winter! :D Plenty of time to train for the 3 races this spring. Or you can keep bitching about something you will never change all winter long on the internet! :mumble:
Put up or shut up!

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
I'll be there with my 20" bmx. I'll probably do a few of the mtb classes too.

Hey Holliswood - you involved with the U.P bmx track at all?

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Five said:
I'll be there with my 20" bmx. I'll probably do a few of the mtb classes too.

Hey Holliswood - you involved with the U.P bmx track at all?
Nope, I heard there is a ton of red tape the people who are involved with are going through. It is suppose to be finished by spring is the rumour. I just ride the skatepark for now. It rules! The BMX track will be cool to have so close to home when it's done.

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
oly said:
I better make it to one or kim might not love me anymore..... :) :D

So this is mostly saturday/sunday stuff?? Cool.
C'mon man. I will always love you! :heart:
Yup, it's a Saturday, Sunday thing so I know you are going to make it to a few.
I think there are some other fella's who should show as well.
AJ
Matt
Bibs
Ethan
Amelia
Leanna
The whole Speedmetal Crew
I know some of you were at N. SeaTac this summer.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Well i know some on the team are getting rails soon..... no better place to test them out. I could race my 5-spot im sure.... or really struggle on the DH..... GASP!