Quantcast

wintergreen in blueridge outdoors paper

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
just wondering if everyone saw the latest issue about wintergreen and its freeride park. they were the first to open there doors to freeriders in the blueridge THANKS TO VA.FREERIDER JASON SHACHUMP! he was the designer and builder of the mecca freeride trail in the park. he's done alot for this sport, hasn't he folks? so i would like you, the people who know the truth,to please send blueridge outdoors paper an e-mail explaining to them about the mis information they have recieced. please feel free to send jason an e-mail as well letting him know, that we as a biking family do not like him taking credit for something he DID NOT DO!!!!! i wonder if he's ever even riden the trail HE DESIGNED AND BUILT???
thanks me

Gunther

Chimp
Oct 6, 2004
Come on now, I remeber watching him push a bike down that trail.
If the park let's you hoodlum's back, I'll ride there again.

Gunt

stoneysnake

Monkey
May 24, 2002
easy living, wv
gunt you've got to check out mtn creek if you haven't already. it shouldn't be too far from you. it's almost as cool as that stuff that va. freerider designed. haha!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
man, fvck that. Thats retarded!

We know who started it up man. And, if it werent for you, I probably would never have gotten into DH stuff int he first place.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
LAAAAAAME. wintergreen is in the ****ter and i will never go back unless those dirtbags get back on the mountain. I definetly wouldn't have gotten into the freeriding super hucking black diamond riding as much as i am now if it wasnt for you fools. And i definetly wouldn't have been as good a rider had my first season not been spent riding that place with you tards.

IM GONNA CRY or go drink some miller lite.

Matt D

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
charlottesville, va
that's bogus

I need to write some hate-ish emails to some folks.
1. Jason
2. Blue Ridge for writing about it
3. IMBA (I heard they gave $5,000 to Wintergreen for a "freeride park"); I don't want one dime of my dues going to that place.

Racer-X

Monkey
Oct 16, 2004
SNOWSHOE
i only have one sentence for this thread:

BANCHE is my hero and he is the best black diamond super sketch really steep fully suspended mountain bicyclist there is to date.he's been in the esteemed Daily News Leader twice for riding! beat that G.Dubya!