Quantcast

wintergreen june 3rd?

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I'd like too, but my kids have me going to do paintball with them at splat brothers. SO, I'm out. However the following weekend looks like it may be a plan.

VT Mtbkr

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
Richmond, Virginia
Sounds like fun but I've got my Ride Like a Girl ride on Saturday down in Williamsburg. I think we're planning on riding at Walnut Creek on Sunday if anyone's interested.

G-boy

Chimp
Mar 11, 2005
Lynchburg VA
Yo! I'll be there, bright eyed and bushy tailed. I'm hoping a few other Lynchburgers will be going also. I rode the trail a few weeks ago and they are clean but more dirt has washed away and the rocks are getting bigger. I had to pedal my kona to the top 3 times ( well I didnt have to) via the fire road.

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
G-boy said:
Yo! I'll be there, bright eyed and bushy tailed. I'm hoping a few other Lynchburgers will be going also. I rode the trail a few weeks ago and they are clean but more dirt has washed away and the rocks are getting bigger. I had to pedal my kona to the top 3 times ( well I didnt have to) via the fire road.
Are you hitting the resort trails or Loggers alley?

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
Woody, where the hell are you at man? I left you a message last night before you posted on here. Your ass better be here by 9am muffuga!