Quantcast

Wisp this weekend

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I am going to roll Wisp this weekend. Noname has pussied out on me, 'cause he's my homo bitch, and WSU has people in town. If anyone wants to hook up with a fat kid on a Demo, I'll be there. Look for the Demo9, the gray helmet with the hair out the back.

Or like my friend Lindsay says, I'm a moderately attactive man from the front, but one ugly bitch from the back.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Tattooo said:
I am going to roll Wisp this weekend. Noname has pussied out on me, 'cause he's my homo bitch, and WSU has people in town. If anyone wants to hook up with a fat kid on a Demo, I'll be there. Look for the Demo9, the gray helmet with the hair out the back.

Or like my friend Lindsay says, I'm a moderately attactive man from the front, but one ugly bitch from the back.
Nope, you ugly from the front too.

:rofl:

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
sirknight6 said:
Nope, you ugly from the front too.

:rofl:
Pretty much from any angle:eek:

Ian, pick a weekend next month for wintergreen. I want to cannonball it up there on a friday, ride sat/sun and return monday.
I got a couple others from here interested.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
My fragile feelings are hurt.

I will work out the weekend for next month when the pain subsides.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Was there today, good times. Turns out there was a DS race. I fell, took 7th. Lost to a guy on a 29" Surly. My pride looks like my thigh, bruised and ugly.