Quantcast

Woodward West

Savage_Animal

Monkey
Feb 3, 2008
Norcal
Can you just show up on any day and be able to ride the park like the foam, resi, and trails or do you have to go to camp? I was looking on their website and it didn't say anything about just going and riding for the day; only stuff on camps which I don't really want...

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
do the camp, or know somebody, or show up when they open it for the dh races, or do one of their action getaway packages

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
how the hell do they keep the lights on, summer only buisness sucks. i guess comps and such but thats lame
they do stuff during the winter when you can go for the weekend or whatnot. the sheer volume of people that go there keep the lights on. at woodward east, there has to be close to 1000 kids a week there. $1000 a kid. they make money.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Thats lame. Oh well maybe I will end up just doing the camp in the future.
But you can go in the winter for a day or so?
You have to be a visiting pro, or know somebody who is to hook you up, even in the winter, unless it is an event like Supersessions or something. Then you pay some duckets, and go shred with all the pros.
Woodward is an epic spot to ride. One of the best no doubt.
The big line is finally ripping the way it is supposed to instead of making death cases, and huckle bucks from hell.

Savage_Animal

Monkey
Feb 3, 2008
Norcal
You have to be a visiting pro, or know somebody who is to hook you up, even in the winter, unless it is an event like Supersessions or something. Then you pay some duckets, and go shred with all the pros.
Woodward is an epic spot to ride. One of the best no doubt.
The big line is finally ripping the way it is supposed to instead of making death cases, and huckle bucks from hell.
Wow so not even in the winter... I guess going to the camp is the only way then. I don't know anyone that rides there. Its a shame with how nice the place is and they don't just charge you like 20 bucks for the day.