Quantcast

worked biceps a couple days ago

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I've been slacking in the gym lately to make time for MTB, but I am starting to get my keester back in gear. I worked biceps two days ago for the first time in two months. My arms are killing me today! I felt fine yesterday, but I woke this morning to aching biceps and forearms. I can not fully entend my arms because the muscles are so sore. I feel like frickin C3-PO.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
LOL, that's why you can never stop, it hurts to start again. I don't lift much during the season though, except to carry my bike up the hike-a-bikes. :p

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
So true. Once you stop, you are screwed when you start.

I have not done legs in a couple of months. I am seriously dreading doing them again. :( Sore calves, quads, hammies, and glutes.

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
I've completely given up on getting any kind of big arms. I'm destined to have skinny twigs for the rest of my life...:(

...was not to work them at all. :D

If you do other big movements, they involve the biceps and triceps enough to the point where, just because of the massive weights involved, cause your arms to grow without ever directly training them. Up until then, I had always trained arms as well and was actually overtraining then, when I stopped, they grew!

So bench, row, press and deadlift your way to bigger arms today! :D :D :D