Quantcast

working on some jumps

djbiker

Monkey
Sep 25, 2009
ill post some pics up 2moro of them, our shovels and rakes were stolen so now we only have 1 shovel and 2 rakes left :(. Currently we have a 11 foot jump, 5 foot step down into a 4 foot gap were you can transfer onto the landing ramp beside it for the new jump were building, also have a small hip off the 5 foot step down. Going to be a project, and the jump were building now is a 8 foot gap, gunna be a nice little place to jump since its a 4 minute bike ride away from my home.

djbiker

Monkey
Sep 25, 2009
srry guys, my friend that was bringing a camera wasn't able to come so no pics today. Hopefully tomorrow. Also bent my sprocket in half which sucks, getting a new one tomorrow, talked to the guys at my local store, they're busy today so i didn't swing by. Srry to disappoint :(

djbiker

Monkey
Sep 25, 2009
so the bikes still in the repair shop, talked to the guys today and im getting the bike back 2moro at 11 am, best part is tomorrow is a half day (high school ends at 12 pm ) so we decided 2 work and ride, i got a camera today to so ill get pics up 2moro for sure, don't expect something huge because me and my friends have been jumping for about 3 months. Just letting yo know....

Simple-ride

Chimp
Oct 19, 2009
SF bay area
Sounds pretty cool. I'm pretty new to DJ too. (don't feel alone!) I had some awsome jumps at this park less than a mile from my house, but a it rained pretty bad and they got muddy and people destroyed them. They are no more... :( oh well, I'll have to enjoy your pics then

djbiker

Monkey
Sep 25, 2009
might not be able to get them again, its freaking pissing rain. Has to rain when i have a half day of school >.< . I have some really crappy luck :(

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
might not be able to get them again, its freaking pissing rain. Has to rain when i have a half day of school >.< . I have some really crappy luck :(
you seem to be confused... rain is GOOD. you have a half day of school and its raining! The dj gods have smiled down upon you. You must go throw massive dirt

djbiker

Monkey
Sep 25, 2009
i know its good, my parents just don't want me to go in a mini forest with thunder and lightning... . I put up a argument and got grounded. So my luck turns even worse, i probably deserved it in their eyes but they were to fast to ground me >.<

djbiker

Monkey
Sep 25, 2009
well i got the pics and they'll be up as soon as i figure out how to get them up. It got dark so theirs only 1 pics of me hitting jumps. Atleast it was the biggest one. So ill get them up as soon as i figure how to post em.