Quantcast

World Vote: Kerry all the way

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
hahaha, actually every political or economics analyst in the rest of america hopes for a victory of bush. and probably in SE asia as well, as they are the biggest trade-partner with the US.

probably the arab world wants him, as its gives them more fuel and a fixed "face" to keep the fight.

the best thing for the world overall, is a bad leader for the strongest.

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
that would be interesting if all the democratic nations of the world voted for the leader of each country. that would sure make things interesting. dammit, used the same adjective in both sentences

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
So does everyone on this forum now accept that everyone else in the world thinks America is being run by an idiot now?

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
N8 said:
He's far better than the Kerry/Nadairrr alternative.

hahahahahaha. I really doubt anyone can do a realistically a worse job than GWB at that level of power.

he has done really bad so far. and there is no hint of change, as he keeps pushing his agenda for the sake of "not flip flopping".

can really anybody do worse than he who messes up, and still doesnt change his mind thinking he has done right?????

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
ALEXIS_DH said:
yeah probably him.
but in the real world of those who realistically have a shot a it. hardly anyone could fare worse.

Well, Kerry would be far, far worse... and Narairrr... well... he ain't even on the board.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I just realised that N8's relationship with people on this forum is just like the US relationship with the rest of the world under Bush. There are so many paralells it's quite uncanny.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Changleen said:
I just realised that N8's relationship with people on this forum is just like the US relationship with the rest of the world under Bush. There are so many paralells it's quite uncanny.

Awww...shucks....

:dancing:

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Changleen said:
No mate, there's some people that still like America. ;)