Quantcast

Would a jury of my peers find me guilty?

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
If I were to murder the next asshat that cuts me off when I am trying to back out of a parking spot?

People that pull this crap are pissing me off more and more, they are generally going much too fast for a parking lot, and I am always backing out slowly nough to give them plenty of warning.

I wonder if they knew how close I am to just gunning my engine, and plowing into them. Then dragging them half conscious out of their car to give them the beating of their life, and only after that taking thier insurance company for all I could.

Would they still act like assholes?

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Dude, you forgot to announce your rant.

And yes, you'd be guilty. Very, very guilty. And not in the good way.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
eh, where have you found this to be a problem? the u district is filled with slow driving fools, but i haven't noticed any particular problems around parking lots...

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I'm sick of driving and wish to purchase a fine bicycle for all transportation. Almost.

The other morning I was in the school parking lot looking for a place to park, and I'm driving up a row of cars (in my normal slow fashion) and this punkass in a Grand Am came flying around the corner of the row and nearly nailed me head on.

Sadly, my bumper is wired on (after the infamous "fence pole" incident) and so ramming wouldn't be an option...

www.carsrcoffins.com

Tenchiro said:
If I were to murder the next asshat that cuts me off when I am trying to back out of a parking spot?

People that pull this crap are pissing me off more and more, they are generally going much too fast for a parking lot, and I am always backing out slowly nough to give them plenty of warning.

I wonder if they knew how close I am to just gunning my engine, and plowing into them. Then dragging them half conscious out of their car to give them the beating of their life, and only after that taking thier insurance company for all I could.

Would they still act like assholes?

I don't know about you, but back where i live, that's what state pen is built for, and i am not in any hurry to be man-handled by my cell mates.

the cops aside, I think you may have had a little too much coffee in hte morning, but you have a point, I get that once in a while when i drive(which is not very often).

I am polite to people in parking lots because my father had near-death experience with side collisions, and trust me, you backing out of the space at full throttle is gonna make the experience much more real than anything else. Give these people a benefit of the doubt, because they will never learn until they plow into something and kill/hurt themselves. That's the kind of idiots that our motor-vehicle regulation system produces, we are just gonna have to live with them. let them to live to die another day. it ain't my problem.

take it eay out there, assholes will be there, try not them get to ya, would ya?

Down here in GA we have issues with people that cant drive. People that dont yield to pedestrians, bikes, and yes even cars. Seems that out of the 30 states that 've been to in this great nation, GA has the biggest issue with non-drivers. So I can identify with all the sentiment here. As far as being cut off in the parking lot, my Chevy Z-71 fullsize truck tends to settle arguements about who's going first...

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Toshi said:
eh, where have you found this to be a problem? the u district is filled with slow driving fools, but i haven't noticed any particular problems around parking lots...
South King County mostly.

J

JRB

Driving sucks. You would go to the pen, but peeps might think about your story before they do it again. I vote you do it. You should also take down the peeps that are calling you crazy and people on RM will always be nice again. :D

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Man I hear you! People around here pull that same crap.

[rant]What bothers me even more is when you are backing out and you have initiated the backing and someone on the other side of the parking lot desides to start backing out quickly without looking at anything. You pause to see if they are going to stop because you have a lifted jeep cherokee and it is big and red and should be noticable. but they don't stop. They keep going till they are within about 4 inches of you car...SLAM ON THIER BRAKES and start yelling at you!! Now this is the precise moment where throwing the f-n Jeep in 4wd and reverse and gun it would be my favorite option, but instead they pull away in a huff and any potencial witnesses to your incident share the "man, that guy/girl was an idiot" look [/ rant]