Quantcast

Would you be in favor of camps?

If we had another terrosit attack by an Arab nation, would you be in favor of brining

• Lock em up

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Let em run

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
luelling said:
FYI...I normally stray from topics like this because people will be super quick to label you a racist even though I have hispanic, asian, and arab friends.
And now you have a jew friend in jesus, err, me.

L

luelling

LordOpie said:
And now you have a jew friend in jesus, err, me.
LOL....I actually have a Jewish friends at my work....although he’s a Christian by religion Jew by race....does that make him a hypocrite?

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
The Bush family name already sponsored one network of “camps” about 65 years ago, judging from the track record of them, GW shouldn’t even be allowed to use the word.:nope:

L

luelling

3D. said:
The Bush family name already sponsored one network of “camps” about 65 years ago, judging from the track record of them, GW shouldn’t even be allowed to use the word.:nope:
What camps? I'm not saying your full of it...but I haven't heard about this..elaborate please.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
luelling said:
What camps? I'm not saying your full of it...but I haven't heard about this..elaborate please.
It's pretty simple L,
Prescott Bush (GW’s grandpappy) was an underwriter of Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) in the 1930s. This company acted as a US base for the German industrialist, Fritz Thyssen, who helped finance Hitler in the 1930s before falling out with him at the end of the decade. Prescott Bush was also the director of the New York-based Union Banking Corporation (UBC) that represented Thyssen's US interests and he continued to work for the bank after America entered the war.

He assisted these companies in making financial contributions to the Nazis in the amount of 100+ million. This money went to the proliferation of such concentration “camps” as Auschwitz.

Because of the Nuremberg Trials findings, on October 20, 1942 the alien property custodian seized the assets of the UBC, of which Prescott Bush was a director. By November, the Silesian-American Company, another of Prescott Bush's ventures, had also been seized.

This isn’t breaking news or anything, that fvcking twisted old bastard went down with a bunch of high profile names for supporting Hitler. We’re talking about big names like IG Farben, Bayer (aspirin), Standard Oil, ALCOA aluminum (yes the one that makes some of the 6061 our bikes are made of)… sh!t even Henry Ford was down with the Third Reich cause!

Our Buddy Henry:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/daily/nov98/nazicars30.htm

Most of the Bush family fortune came from Prescott’s Nazi connection. That whole family is a bunch of racist, C-fundamentalist, redneck cowards…

This is some of the factual history that is somehow diverted from our school history books (no mystery why).

L

luelling

3D. said:
It's pretty simple L,
Prescott Bush (GW’s grandpappy) was an underwriter of Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) in the 1930s. This company acted as a US base for the German industrialist, Fritz Thyssen, who helped finance Hitler in the 1930s before falling out with him at the end of the decade. Prescott Bush was also the director of the New York-based Union Banking Corporation (UBC) that represented Thyssen's US interests and he continued to work for the bank after America entered the war.

He assisted these companies in making financial contributions to the Nazis in the amount of 100+ million. This money went to the proliferation of such concentration “camps” as Auschwitz.

Because of the Nuremberg Trials findings, on October 20, 1942 the alien property custodian seized the assets of the UBC, of which Prescott Bush was a director. By November, the Silesian-American Company, another of Prescott Bush's ventures, had also been seized.

This isn’t breaking news or anything, that fvcking twisted old bastard went down with a bunch of high profile names for supporting Hitler. We’re talking about big names like IG Farben, Bayer (aspirin), Standard Oil, ALCOA aluminum (yes the one that makes some of the 6061 our bikes are made of)… sh!t even Henry Ford was down with the Third Reich cause!

Our Buddy Henry:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/daily/nov98/nazicars30.htm

Most of the Bush family fortune came from Prescott’s Nazi connection. That whole family is a bunch of racist, C-fundamentalist, redneck cowards…

This is some of the factual history that is somehow diverted from our school history books (no mystery why).
Thanks for the info...I know even companies like Coke were selling to the Nazis when we were fighting them...I guess most corporations ARE about bottom line and will do anything to make a buck.