Quantcast

Wow... Britain is a lot more 'progressive' than the US

BillT

Monkey
I don't see how this story has to do anything with the 'progressiveness' of the Brits. The story is simply about some whacko religions that happen to have churches in the UK and these religions appear to advocate killing 'unblemished male children' as a way to exorcise demons.

BillT

Monkey
Andyman_1970 said:
At the risk of sounding "intolerant" that's disgusting. :mad:
I agree with you completely. It appears that people are buying children from Africa, smuggling them to the UK, and then using them in some sort of religious ritual/ceremony...all very disgusting. I hope they catch the fockers and throw them away for a long, long time.

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
BillT said:
It appears that people are buying children from Africa, smuggling them to the UK, and then using them in some sort of religious ritual/ceremony...all very disgusting.
This just made me more sick.................... :angry:

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
$tinkle said:
white guilt.
I dunno what you'd call the guys in Brixton. They're far more English than me but if I said that to them I'd defintely get my face punched in. At the risk of sounding like a dickhead I'd say Brixton can't be categorised. Wander down the market there on a Saturday morning and you really get an African feel. To me, I've been in Africa, but the whole vibe in Brixton is Caribbean, barbecued meat on the street, all black faces. If you ever go to London, you've gotta go down to Brixton. It's really a part of England.

Just random thoughts here but I really like Brixton, it's a cool place.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
I personally find it disgusting that someone would make light of these people's sincere religious beliefs. They ought to be respected as sacred.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Silver said:
I personally find it disgusting that someone would make light of these people's sincere religious beliefs. They ought to be respected as sacred.
i agree.
perhaps they should shop around for a judge sympathetic to their righteous cause.