Quantcast

Wow...shocking...Bush uses privilege to deny ex-aides’ testimony

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
What the hell...

Bush: "No...you can't...because I said so...you can't even see the documents that say I said you can't...HA! Stuff it Congress!! Meet my friend Ben Dover."

This is getting old. Executive Privilege this, Executive Order that...I mean really, where does it stop? I'm kinda freaked out that I'm getting complacent about this sort of stuff...but it just happens so regularly that I don't care that much anymore...I guess that was the plan from the start.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i don't pretend to understand exec priv beyond what mel brooks taught us ("it's good to be the king").

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
What the hell...

Bush: "No...you can't...because I said so...you can't even see the documents that say I said you can't...HA! Stuff it Congress!! Meet my friend Ben Dover."

This is getting old. Executive Privilege this, Executive Order that...I mean really, where does it stop? I'm kinda freaked out that I'm getting complacent about this sort of stuff...but it just happens so regularly that I don't care that much anymore...I guess that was the plan from the start.
he makes nixon look like a hippie.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Hopefully they just go after Cheney's notes seeing as though is is not part of the executive branch.