Quantcast

wow...stingrays suck

NoOnEKnOsMe

Chimp
Mar 1, 2005
Coto De Caza, Ca
I went to visit my dad this weekend as i do every other weekend. My brothers and I usually just go biking all weekend because biking is awesome. We've pretty much gave up all other sports and activities for this awesome sport. So after a full day of riding on saturday we decided that this morning (sunday) we would start the day off surfing because the last time we went was in august. We agreed that after surfing we would hit up a spot by our house where i was helping a guy build a 15+ foot drop. I was stoked to finally complete this drop and try it. Well when the day started I really didnt feel like going surfing anymore but kept it to myself so everyone else would be happy. So we go surfing and before I can get to the outside waves i feel this pain in my foot. At first i just thought i just kicked something but when i realized the pain was getting stronger i knew i was stung (my stepmom was stung last summer and liked to describe how it felt to all of us.) Once i got out of the water and started limping over to the lifeguard building to get it checked out all i could think of was why couldnt i have just ditched surfing and go riding like usual. What a way to ruin a perfect riding day...