Quantcast

Wow

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
I just went mountain biking on a trail i haven't done yet this year but i do alot usaully.
All i can say is wow i'm so fast now and even though i haven't been mtbing all winter my technically skills are amazing like nothing was slowing me down and i think thats alot to do with all the upper body and balace weights i was doing in the winter. I can just through my bike around so much easier. I even lost 10# and plan on losing another 5 or so.
Also on some hills that i haven't done yet i climb them literally twice as fast it's crasy i just have so much power and speed. I cant wait to start racing.:D :)
Sorry i just had to brag about it.:p

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Originally posted by Serial Midget
Don't forget to let us know how you stack up against the competition... don't let up, become complacent or over confident. Race day has a way of making you humble... ;)
Ya i know i just found out that my first Canada Cup which is may 17 is super important luckly i'm already peaking for it.
I have to finish in 1st or 2nd place to get on the Quebec team. Which will take me to races like Mt.Snow and also i would get to go to winter training camps and a spring training camp in Virgina. The quebec team is something thegovernment pays for to help get Olympic and world champion level athletes to see their full potencial. 1st and 2nd are very likely places for me so i'm really excited about this.

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
Originally posted by JMAC
I just went mountain biking on a trail i haven't done yet this year but i do alot usaully.
All i can say is wow i'm so fast now and even though i haven't been mtbing all winter my technically skills are amazing like nothing was slowing me down and i think thats alot to do with all the upper body and balace weights i was doing in the winter. I can just through my bike around so much easier. I even lost 10# and plan on losing another 5 or so.
Also on some hills that i haven't done yet i climb them literally twice as fast it's crasy i just have so much power and speed. I cant wait to start racing.:D :)
Sorry i just had to brag about it.:p
give yourself a pat on the back!!

geargrrl