Quantcast

WRITERS WANTED. For Eastern Outdoor Demo Day & other events.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Okay guys, here's the deal.

Ridemonkey is trying to become more actively involved in the biking community. We want coverage at events. Event coverage gets traffic and discussion in this community and we're trying to promote that to bring you guys some interesting content.

Right now, Interbike is bringing their Outdoor Demo Day to the east coast, in Providence, RI. We want someone to cover it. There are two parts to the event, a two day outdoor demo on Oct. 8th & 9th, and then a "festival" where they show off some of the regular Interbike stuff on the 10th and 11th.

We definitely want the first part covered. If you can handle both sections, so much the better.

What's in it for you? Well, of course, you'll get paid for it. Plus get your content up on Ridemonkey which I'm sure is the more important of the two :D

Interested? Tell me. Email me at binaryvisions at ridemonkey dot com. Send writing samples and tell me a little about why you want to write for us. Are you a journalism student? Write for any place else? Just want a little money on the side?

Don't limit yourself to just this event. If you can't cover it, tell me up front, but let me know if you're interested in doing future events. Same deal applies: writing samples, something about yourself.

Thanks guys!

- Stephan

Here's part of the press release:

Interbike will continue next month with OutDoor Demo East to be held in Providence, R.I., on Oct. 8 & 9, 2009. The two-day industry demo event is specifically targeted at servicing east coast dealers and their staff who may not be able to attend the Interbike OutDoor Demo in Las Vegas.

Now in its second year, Interbike is adding the Interbike Festival, two days of exhibits, demos and the Providence Cyclo-cross Festival, all of which are open to the public on Saturday and Sunday, October 10 & 11. This will be the first opportunity consumers have to see the latest offerings of the bike industry.