For Sale WTB Marzocchi RAC

Category
Cross Country & Trail
Price

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Wow! I do think people are paying that for them these days. I ended up trading a guy in germany a half of a mr t and about $600 USD for mine about 4 years ago. Def won't ever be getting rid of it, looks great on the wall in my shop.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
I remember a friend having one on shelf, I wondered if it was any good.

I never know what it is going to be valuable.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Wow! I do think people are paying that for them these days. I ended up trading a guy in germany a half of a mr t and about $600 USD for mine about 4 years ago. Def won't ever be getting rid of it, looks great on the wall in my shop.

I love that wall and the whole picture. Just clean that rust off the Ax Head.

What Mr.T was it? The Handmade 6”, or the 4”? Top or Bottom half? Still got it? Details,if you will?

Avy

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Ya ya I am getting to it lol, this is the wall in my 'shop'. I think it probably wasn't the handmade one, but I am not an expert. It was a full fork but missing the upper crown and steerer (i think). Are you saying there were different versions of the Mr. T?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I love that wall and the whole picture. Just clean that rust off the Ax Head.

What Mr.T was it? The Handmade 6”, or the 4”? Top or Bottom half? Still got it? Details,if you will?

Avy
Handmade Super T.

Later cyrofit Super T Pro(duction) was not handmade.

1933782_511635077438_9504_n.jpg

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Sweet Jm,you got another shot of the Fork? What do you think a Mint one is worth today?

Avy
Same fork, after I painted it and put on new stickers.

Originally it was something like $2400. The prior year was the first as far as I know and had a terrible "wrap-around" arch, but this more closely mirrored the Jr/Mr. T forks, except everything more beefy. As cool as all the machining was, it was just a simple HSCV type cartridge, which was a crude-ass riveted piston with two shims, a check valve and then the rebound was a pumping rod with check valve. It was horrid for control and had to be run almost full open, like most stuff from then.
Picture_5011.jpg