Quantcast

WTF happened to the Penn state thread?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
guilty.

done.

i deleted it before it turned into a thread about straight men fantasizing about a old pervert getting raped in prison......

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I dont fantasize about him getting raped, thats probably just what he wants. I want him shanked in the shower room where he commited his crimes, and I want him to bleed out slowly on the floor as cons walk by like nothing happened.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
So I read now his lawyers are appealing, saying they tried to step down because the case was being rushed to trial But I also see that more accusers are coming forward. If more accusers come forward, making more allegations, he cant be judged more guilty...can the scumbag-ometer go any higher?

I changed my mind. I want him to live a long and ugly life behind bars. Staying completely sane and knowledgeable of his horrible worthlessness as a "human being" until one day he catches a flesh eating infection that cannot be abated destroys him slowly and painfully because all the pain killers in the jail are missing.

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
she might want to get her left headlight replaced
right looks to be up to spec

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
this seems appropriate

theres also going to be a purported $30mil fine towards the University handed out by the NCAA tomorrow morning but no "death penalty" :think:
SMU did something far worse yet they lost their football program

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
How does that work? Do all the teams they defeated suddenly get wins, or is it just like they never played the games?
I googled it and the answer came back under "WTFC" as in, who the fvck cares.

I would like to think that this was also meant to punish all of the idiot students and others who blindly supported that program in the face of some pretty damning reports from multiple sources.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Arrival of players among changes fans can expect this Saturday
A story on Page A1 in Monday's Mirror reported some Penn State officials expressed concerns about the lyrics in the song "Sweet Caroline," following the Jerry Sandusky scandal. According to Greg Myford, PSU associate athletic director for business relations and communications, no song changes to the Beaver Stadium playlist this year have been made based on lyrics. Myford said "Sweet Caroline" has been brought up at other times in recent years because it is played in many other collegiate and professional venues and "has no real origination at Penn State." While wholesale changes to what happens on game day are not in store, Myford said some "updating" will occur, and "'Sweet Caroline' was one of the songs we decided to switch out." Myford added, "That happens each year for both recorded music and the Blue Band."
riiiiiiiiight

it has nothing to do w/ the lyrics