Quantcast

WTF, I can't taste spicy food?

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
I went to a thai restaurant last night and ordered the most spicy dish on the menu. Now, this morning, I put sriracha on my eggs and I could not taste it no matter how much I put on. Is this a super power?

Last edited:

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
I went to a tai restaurant last night and ordered the most spicy dish they had. Now this morning, I put sriracha on my eggs and I could taste it no matter how much I put on. Is this a super power?
Nope, you're just missing your early warning system for angry ass.

Proceed with caution.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Your poor toilet, and underwear for that matter.
This is going to end in splatter ****s.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I went to a tai restaurant last night and ordered the most spicy dish they had. Now this morning, I put sriracha on my eggs and I could taste it no matter how much I put on. Is this a super power?
wtf, you also cant spell and or put a sentence together.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The actual answer: based on what was probably something extremely spicy from the thai place, your taste buds are probably desensitized temporarily.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Here Jon sits broken hearted
tried to sh!t but only farted
then one day Jon took a chance!
Tried to fart and sh!t his pants.
nah dude it was socal burritos when i first moved there. pretty ruthless. I had to trash my drawers. Luckily it didn't hit my pants so after I cleaned up I just went commando.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
yea that'll do it. Sad thing is, probably wasn't the spiciest they could've made it either. Ask them to make it as spicy as their family would like it.
Yeah.. When I go to some of the taco joints in the Latino neighborhoods here in SoCal (Santa Ana for example) some of that stuff is so hot it will... Well, it will make you do that. ;)

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Am I the only person that does not get anus burn or the poops the next day?

This also reminds me of the White Castle bet I made once. Eat a $hit ton of white castle and drink beer, you will be squirting poop the next day. Not me.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now

This also reminds me of the White Castle bet I made once. Eat a $hit ton of white castle and drink beer, you will be squirting poop the next day. Not me.
those who cannot eat White Castle without pooping cannot consider themselves a true connoisseur
30 is my record

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)

How old are you? It gets worse with age, something to look forward too:eek:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO

chiles do not bother me.
white castles make my colon shudder just uttering the words.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
How old are you? It gets worse with age, something to look forward too:eek:
I'm 29 so I think I would know by now.

Nothing at all makes me get the squirts, I will and do eat pretty much anything and I love spicy stuff.

The only time I need to pray for mercy is when I get some bad food into my system.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Sriracha isn't all that hot. But my tolerance for chilies is ridiculously high.

If you really want to step it up a bit order something double Thai hot. About a month ago I ordered a curry dish at a place that rated Thai hot as 4 stars, I got 8 stars and the waitress brought out some fish sauce loaded with chilies, mmmm.

It usually takes a few visits to a new place for me to convince them that it's ok to light this white boy up.

Al C. Oholic

Monkey
Feb 11, 2010
FoCo
Hilarity Recipe:
1 sh1tload wasabe
1 ice cream tub

pack the wasabe in an empty mint ice cream tub and freeze. best served to unsuspecting friends. enjoy.