Quantcast

WTF, I can't taste spicy food?

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
Sriracha isn't all that hot. But my tolerance for chilies is ridiculously high.

If you really want to step it up a bit order something double Thai hot. About a month ago I ordered a curry dish at a place that rated Thai hot as 4 stars, I got 8 stars and the waitress brought out some fish sauce loaded with chilies, mmmm.

It usually takes a few visits to a new place for me to convince them that it's ok to light this white boy up.
The waitress was skeptical when I asked for extra hot too.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If he makes it... he's not human. Must be a zombie. :panic:
Exactly.... and I am ready for Zombie kill of the week

is that anything like the milk game?
No, although the milk game is pretty damn funny..... Ever try the cinnamon game?

Peaches have a massive amount of fiber...... a dozen equals the ****s for anyones for probably minimum 24 hours.

For your veiwing pleasure....The cinnamon game

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
This thread makes me want to challenge lactose intolerant midgets to a chocolate milk chugging contest.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
I am going to try the peach thing once they are in season. I thought things that are high in fiber back your stoole solid?

I actually have some pretty intense anus burn right now from some super hot chicken fingers I made last night. Solid cable but I have some burn.

The milk game reminds me of Opie and Anthony's egg nog challenge from a few years ago. BABY BIRD!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
One day on my sisters birthday we were eating a bunch of candy then I decided to eat the world’s hottest gummy bear I ate it but spit it out. A few days later I went to eat some spicy chips and I couldn’t taste it I ate flaming hot Cheetos still nothing.

Sounds like Covid, or a brain tumor.

Probably just a brain tumor.