Quantcast

WTF is up with Austrians?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I was just reading about this. That guy is fvcked in the head. This guy needs to be tortured the same way he did to his daughter. He needs to suffer for what he did. As much as I'm against torture, in this case the death penalty is too easy right off the bat.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
How hot was the daughter though? There may be a perfectly logical explanation for all of this.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
BS is from tennessee, incest generally does not affect one's hotness down there.
Actually, Im not FROM Tennessee, I just live here. And just because someone had a kid doesn't mean they're unattractive. I mean, it usually does, but if you've already got some chick chained up in your basement, kids or not, you might as well keep going at it.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
when something like this goes down, that's when my mind really goes to work.

while it's horrific on its face, it's also pretty remarkable the creativity & commitment this guy had. and as BS alluded to, i bet she was smokin' hot (to him) to keep that sh|t chained up & have a pile of kids.

and you have to also imagine he got the kids in on the fun, seeing how he can't acknowledge any humanity in them.

i bet they have a few stories to quiet a bar down. and you know the people who produce dark heart, iron hand are in their 5th straight hour masturbating to this as well.

worst part is, he probably never got his kids vaccinated.

animal.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
You guys are seriously disturbed. Really. Now a cousin, maybe a hot half sister...but a daughter? Sheesh...

(EDIT- I AM JUST KIDDING FBI- SOME OF THESE OTHER GUYS, I DONT KNOW. ESPECIALLY THE ONE NAMED SHIRLEY...)

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Actually, Im not FROM Tennessee, I just live here. And just because someone had a kid doesn't mean they're unattractive. I mean, it usually does, but if you've already got some chick chained up in your basement, kids or not, you might as well keep going at it.

From/Live..... Meh it's all the same, your damaged goods now.

Let's hear yawl squeal like a pig shirley! :banana::shocked::banana::shocked:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
At least they caught this guy. The other guy took the easy way out by jumping in front of a train.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
What started as a horror story has successfully been brought back to humour.

However, there are some ridiculously fvcked up people out there...

Makes me feel kinda normal...