Quantcast

WTF, Slovakia?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Honestly, I don't know. The Slovaks have been going their own way since 1993. I'd say the russian secret services are helping the unrest and confusion over there as well.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
One of the reasons Czechia decided to peacefully "depart"?
Slovakia made that decision and Czechia just said - OK. It happened in general elections in 1992 when Czechia voted for pro-EU parties and Slovaks elected politicians who only had one item on their program - separation from Czechoslovakia. I'd say the relations between the two nations have never been better now that we are two countries.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Slovakia made that decision and Czechia just said - OK. It happened in general elections in 1992 when Czechia voted for pro-EU parties and Slovaks elected politicians who only had one item on their program - separation from Czechoslovakia. I'd say the relations between the two nations have never been better now that we are two countries.
Iraq sees what you did there.

Chimp
Mar 23, 2010
Honestly, I don't know. The Slovaks have been going their own way since 1993. I'd say the russian secret services are helping the unrest and confusion over there as well.
So you are saying that russian secret service was behind crime in order to get pro-russian prime minister to resign? And italian mafia is also part of FSB?

You would have great career in BBC or similar miss-information media outlet.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
[QUOTE="StiHacka, post: 4264494, member: 84584]. I'd say the relations between the two nations have never been better now that we are two countries.[/QUOTE]
Are there all out brawls at the football matches, or does everyone just get drunk?

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Are there all out brawls at the football matches, or does everyone just get drunk?
I don't think they meet often and I don't really know anymore but I don't think it is worse than regular league matches where the hooligans beat each other up once in a while.