Quantcast

Wussy east coast males..???

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
This happens because of human pollutants like "birth control pills" Im told from a biologist friend. Down the toilet, and into the creeks...you gotta figure all these chemicals are going to mess stuff up.

ATOMICFIREBALL

DISARMED IN A BATTLE OF WITS
May 26, 2004
Tennessee
Nasty water for sure.
What's that river that all the illegals swim across near the Mexican border ?The border patrol agents said they would NEVER go into that water...

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
Hrmmmm.... I'm about 1/4 mile from the Potomac / Woodrow Wilson Bridge right now(if that). I wonder where the water in my organization's drinking fountain is coming from...

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Hrmmmm.... I'm about 1/4 mile from the Potomac / Woodrow Wilson Bridge right now(if that). I wonder where the water in my organization's drinking fountain is coming from...
I wouldnt worry that much about it from a drinking water perspective. Fish are really susceptible to pollutants because the live IN the water and they osmosize (that a word?) so much water in and out all the time from their bodies. Just a thin mucus membrane, so all pollutants are taken in through the skin CONSTANTLY rather than just ingested.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Nasty water for sure.
What's that river that all the illegals swim across near the Mexican border ?The border patrol agents said they would NEVER go into that water...
You mean the Rio Grande? The parts that I've seen are actually about 6" deep and 10 feet across - not a lot of swimming going on there.

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
Probably piped in fresh from Blue Plains :cheers: :biggrin:

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
I wouldnt worry that much about it from a drinking water perspective. Fish are really susceptible to pollutants because the live IN the water and they osmosize (that a word?) so much water in and out all the time from their bodies. Just a thin mucus membrane, so all pollutants are taken in through the skin CONSTANTLY rather than just ingested.
I recall seeing or hearing a report a while back about the males born in Chicago are growing up with smaller wangs because of the hormones in the water...I have zero idea of a source for this, though...

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
I recall seeing or hearing a report a while back about the males born in Chicago are growing up with smaller wangs because of the hormones in the water...I have zero idea of a source for this, though...
Im living proof that that isnt so:clue:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
On the flip side, visit any college campus. The average women's breast size of each new freshmen class appears to be steadily increasing year after year. (while a graduate student for many years I made this astute series of observations) :brows: My anecdotal evidence suggests that it is bovine growth hormone in the milk that they drink. :banana: That's my theory anyhow.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
The fish thing is largely caused by leaching of monomers from poorly processed short chain polymers. The monomers can react with various other naturally occuring stuff and form compounds that are oestrogen analogues.

Don't eat **** packaged in cheap plastic, kiddies.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
The fish thing is largely caused by leaching of monomers from poorly processed short chain polymers. The monomers can react with various other naturally occuring stuff and form compounds that are oestrogen analogues.
and here i thought it was due to non-linear boundary slip, or at least a lessening of slip length on shear rate (but only in nanovolumes). thanks for clearing that up.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
I heard its actually because the laws are getting a little lax on "genderbending" and fish are usually the first to push the envelope. Next you'll see them ****ing in public. No respect...

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
On the flip side, visit any college campus. The average women's breast size of each new freshmen class appears to be steadily increasing year after year. (while a graduate student for many years I made this astute series of observations) :brows: My anecdotal evidence suggests that it is bovine growth hormone in the milk that they drink. :banana: That's my theory anyhow.
I made the same observation! I attributed it to the AAA Alberta beef that they're eatin. I don't feel bad anymore when I'm pervin over this chick and I realize she's probably still in high school...I mean really, you grow those and you expect me to not look?!

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
On the flip side, visit any college campus. The average women's breast size of each new freshmen class appears to be steadily increasing year after year.
Thank you for pointing out the silver lining. Life springs from the ashes of death and anything that increases the statistical incidence of "natural" C+/D boobies can't be ALL bad! It is funny, though, how chemikills augment females and make them even MORE desirable while shrinking/sterilizing their male pursuers. :biggrin: