Quantcast

X post Bonk? Wasn't it you on the weight gain program?

Bonk

Mike Bloss, Hero
I was going excellent till I went out and bought a house. Now I'm not eating right (not having a stove @ the moment does not help AT ALL!!) , sleeping right, or getting to the health club as often. Right now I'm just trying to maintain my current mass until I can get my life back in order here. Ugh....I'm a homeowner...what's wrong with me?

...all in all it's still going good.

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Bonk said:
I was going excellent till I went out and bought a house. Now I'm not eating right (not having a stove @ the moment does not help AT ALL!!) , sleeping right, or getting to the health club as often. Right now I'm just trying to maintain my current mass until I can get my life back in order here. Ugh....I'm a homeowner...what's wrong with me?

...all in all it's still going good.

Congrats! Now you can join the club! So what did you get? pix?

Bonk

Mike Bloss, Hero
Motionboy2 said:
Congrats! Now you can join the club! So what did you get? pix?

Thanks. Feels weird to own a house. I'll try to get a pic up after I trim the bushes and mow the lawn in the next few days. I got a corner lot, brick ranch with a massive basement (I can have my own trials course down there....and play shuffleboard) :) ...it's about 3 miles from my old "home". You're more than welcome to stay if you're in the Chicago area.