Quantcast

xc ride...... dh style. (Saturday 1/13)

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
never soon enough. i'm looking into the ride Nags talked about in post 1679
Sycamore State Park, way up PCH. Some fireroad climbs with a killer singletrack descent.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Im walking (fontucky) and possibly going to huck a little there tomorrow then pending the layout Id be down to rock somehting else on sat part of the day. Its a XC/DH style course (not to say injury cant happen) but lets go hit something else as well!
Ill post layout of course tomorrow evening.

Besides I got to break the new TLD plaid moto shorts and new marz shoes in! :D

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
I'm down for whatever on Saturday, although we may not have many other choices with all the moisture. Edge, lets say 9am ,or are you as gnar-core as Ade and wanna push 8?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Shorts and jersey got here yesterday, my pants, jersey bunch of gloves and t-shirts should be here today possibly mon and the new lid in a week or so.
I am riding for the shop next door, they are sponsored by TLD! :D

And some of these: 08 rev pants, zip off lowers and baggy enough for armor!
wow, do you get a ska band to play you down the course when you race in those?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
'tucky was ducky. the weather was good on sat. i got a few runs in. i changed the travel setting on my bike and found shorter travel with firmer spring is better at tucky.

there was some crashing, but not from our crew. the meatwagon did show up. hope the guy was ok.

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
Yah, Sat conditions were damn near perfect. Sunday however was diff. It rained all day up until the Sport class starting doing their runs, so us noobs who ran after were blessed with a chance to charge w/o the showers. Course was super slippery in some spots but it was still flippin fun, and dirty.

Bullcrew got 4th, even with a spill from showboating for the photogs. Edgy once again hit the podium as he has each and every race. Big Al (Holletanium) bagged 6th and a pretty trophy in our Z class. Oh, and I landed on the podium with a first place finish in the semi-pro XC. I also got offered a sponsorship from Luna but I declined.