Quantcast

Xmas early!

yesterday I got in the mail....
2prs-Blur Sun Glasses
1pr-Blur Googles
3 tee-shirts
a set of cranks, brand new Azonics!, a new stem, bars, wheels, New duffle bag, instead of the HUGE one I had. seat post,Azonic magnesium A-frame pedals and my new frame will be here shortly...and hopefully new fork too!!

Sorry I was all excited to get my goods, so I had to share!!

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Netguy said:
Hey Bibs,

Was the hookup of gear, payback for your excellent photography or riding? Either way, well done.
RIDING??????

HE GOT HURT ON THE FIRST TURN OF THE FIRST RACE NEVER TO RETURN!:rofl:

IT WAS DEFINITELY FOR THE PHOTOS.

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
Nice now that yer all healed and riding i went and fractured one of my vertibrae(spelling?) and will be out for a while.

Nice score on the new goods though!!!!

holliswood said:
RIDING??????

HE GOT HURT ON THE FIRST TURN OF THE FIRST RACE NEVER TO RETURN!:rofl:

IT WAS DEFINITELY FOR THE PHOTOS.
its too bad, the doctoe said it was to bad I wasnt there earier. If I had have been there right after the injury, I could have saved the shoulder, but sleeping on it for two days cuase the broken bone to shatter and break apart. :( So now I am confined to smaller movments and no big anything, and sleepless nigths due to the pinched nerve in my shoulder.....

cove rider said:
Nice now that yer all healed and riding i went and fractured one of my vertibrae(spelling?) and will be out for a while.

Nice score on the new goods though!!!!
****ty, I have been there, I broke my neck when I was younger...I crushed c4,c-5,c-6 and had to wear a halo...but i hope you heal up well..!!! we will go play when you are better!

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
Nice i have a fractured t-3 which is right inbetween the shoulder blades so moving my shoulders makes it hurt (gay!). Yep yep i go to the doc on monday to give me a timline of how long it will take to heal up and such. Hey what kind of camera you got? it takes some freekin awesome shots thats for sure

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
bibs said:
its too bad, the doctoe said it was to bad I wasnt there earier. If I had have been there right after the injury, I could have saved the shoulder, but sleeping on it for two days cuase the broken bone to shatter and break apart. :( So now I am confined to smaller movments and no big anything, and sleepless nigths due to the pinched nerve in my shoulder.....

:nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
bibs said:
my new body was 1699.00 there not cheap, but look for a used Nikon D100, you can find those for real cheap and that is what my first digi slr was...
Or you could tell cove rider to just hook up with a sugar momma from the east side and she could buy it for you!:hot:

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
holliswood said:
Or you could tell cove rider to just hook up with a sugar momma from the east side and she could buy it for you!:hot:
Thats how u did it!!! I knew u liked the Cannondale lady but jeez that far ehh.

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
bibs said:
my new body was 1699.00 there not cheap, but look for a used Nikon D100, you can find those for real cheap and that is what my first digi slr was...
Sweet thanks for the tip i will keep my eye out for one. my uncle has all kinds of conections when it comes to electronics so when i got some cash saved up i will talk to him and see what kind of deal i can swing:)