Quantcast

xxx - Tuesday at bay - xxx

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Good friend and his teenager are visiting from Georgia, been here a couple days now. Got them high yesterday, they said it was easily the toughest and most epic ride they’ve ever done. They went to Crested Butte to ride today, I’m enjoying a bit of peace and quiet in the house.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Oh, and who all lives in North Carolina? @jstuhlman @AngryMetalsmith @Dirtrider and who else? I’ll be there in less than two weeks, already have plans in the works with @jstuhlman but wanna meet some other Monkies as well.

I should probably go back and read my old thread from last year…
I need to ride in the hills for sure. Got to do something about my rear shock though. Cane Creek wants $170 to service it. Grumble, grumble…

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Oh, and who all lives in North Carolina? @jstuhlman @AngryMetalsmith @Dirtrider and who else? I’ll be there in less than two weeks, already have plans in the works with @jstuhlman but wanna meet some other Monkies as well.

I should probably go back and read my old thread from last year…
@jackalope @SuboptimusPrime @Dogboy ...
looks like wilsons mountains monday on 10/9...

was super foggy/wet up there most of the day today. still fantastic. headquarters and little lost cove cliffs.

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I sure would love to go ride my bike. Work less, ride more.
I was contemplating a lunch ride today - the weather is glorious. but had a call at 1. organizer of call cancelled it at 12:20, but I missed my window anyways. kinda bitter.

but it's ok. I took Friday off to head out camping with the boy in the Adirondacks this weekend, so that will make up for it.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
So, barricades are going up and signs are out warning that my route to work will be closed tomorrow due to the Republican debate at the Reagan Library. Would it be too much to ask them to argue about who’s not going to be president in a location that won’t inconvenience me?

Wasn’t planning on voting for any of them, but now I’m going to double not vote for them

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So, barricades are going up and signs are out warning that my route to work will be closed tomorrow due to the Republican debate at the Reagan Library. Would it be too much to ask them to argue about who’s not going to be president in a location that won’t inconvenience me?

Wasn’t planning on voting for any of them, but now I’m going to double not vote for them
Vote not early, vote not often.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

gncoorqomlr21.jpg

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
likewise. big flow-y trail system, no? sad i'll be up in maine this weekend when @johnbryanpeters makes it down this way. feel like @AngryMetalsmith should take him on the popular 21 jumps/revised schoolhouse loop and then feed him at las salsas in my absence...
CCC trails, not very techy but still fun. Good leaf surfing in the fall if you don't mind riding exposed off camber trails you can't see.