Quantcast

Yaa SS Pride!

PepperJester

Monkey
Jul 9, 2004
Wolfville NS
Hey folks, thought I'd post up my beloved ss to share with yall, so here it is! Frame is a 2000 Scott (payed 30 for! :) ) When I got it had no paint, so i sandblasted it smooth and painted it Neon Brown (A.K.A Copper)
I love this bike, rides great, pretty quick and light for a bike with a z1, mammoths and wide knobbies. Last i had it on the scales it came in in arond 26lbs. Not really light but compared to my other ride (42lb BigHit) its a feather! Just needs a better brake (probley my old Hs33 once i rebuild it) then it will be a perfect trail bike

Comment to you hearts content

Attachments

PepperJester

Monkey
Jul 9, 2004
Wolfville NS
its works very well accually. It almost never drops the chain, and if it does it usally my fault as i put it on in the wrong spot so its a bit loose. Got to watch out for sticks in the drive train thou, I've recked one ring on it allready when a stick got jammed in and bent the cog. Good thing my lbs has lots of them pimp red ano rings :)

PepperJester

Monkey
Jul 9, 2004
Wolfville NS
yellow Alunimum primer, then two different shades of dark orange/copper, then some clear. I goofed up and forgot to do a final sanding after my final coat of primer soo its chipping a bit. but I do love the color. I just used motomaster automotive spray cans.

I'm pretty happy with the paint job being as it's the first bike i've done. I did the sandblasting for the frame + cut the decals to.