Quantcast

Yakima???????

Apr 3, 2007
Spokane
Hello fellow primates...I live in Oly currently and am relocating to yakima in aug/sept....I was wondering if there are any fellow monkeys out that way?
Does anyone know of good riding close?
I have been out to Chinook pass and shuttled a sweet trail there...
Pm me if you ride or reside out there...
Later!

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
there is a couple of guys over there one of which used to live here in seattle great guy good rider, i know he is always looking for some one to ride with. he told me the locals over there are kinda wussy, if its wet they won't ride if its to dry they wont ride,if its hot no ride, or if its cold no ride,so you should hook up with randy if interested i will give you his #

Apr 3, 2007
Spokane
there is a couple of guys over there one of which used to live here in seattle great guy good rider, i know he is always looking for some one to ride with. he told me the locals over there are kinda wussy, if its wet they won't ride if its to dry they wont ride,if its hot no ride, or if its cold no ride,so you should hook up with randy if interested i will give you his #
I am certainly interested...I ride as much as possible and have no problems with weather...pm me his number when you get a chance.
If possible let him know that I will be calling him so he has a heads up...thanx

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
There is lots of fun riding out in the Ellensburg/ CleElum direction, and the Recyle shop in Ellensburg will help you find it. Lots of cool people to ride with in Eburg as well. Good luck, and PM me if you have trouble finding people to ride with...