Quantcast

Yawn!

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
PNWers get confused by the sun. It scares us but we don't want to anger it so we stay outside instead of hunching over our computers....i think the glow from the computers in the winter is out makeshift sun so when the real one comes out we forget about the boxes

Originally posted by HippieKai
PNWers get confused by the sun. It scares us but we don't want to anger it so we stay outside instead of hunching over our computers....i think the glow from the computers in the winter is out makeshift sun so when the real one comes out we forget about the boxes

Im having my pet monkey type for me cuase I looked at it to long( the sun).......what is that thing...its warm feeling.....:D

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
Originally posted by bibs
Im having my pet monkey type for me cuase I looked at it to long( the sun).......what is that thing...its warm feeling.....:D
i don't understand this "being dry" thing yet either....so is this what its like to not be depressed?

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
only prob is... its too damn hot to sleep. not that i slept much anyhow, but, nothing like getting up in the am and feeling like you yust went swimming :rolleyes:

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
Originally posted by SebringMGB
only prob is... its too damn hot to sleep. not that i slept much anyhow, but, nothing like getting up in the am and feeling like you yust went swimming :rolleyes:
move to alaska you cold weather freakshow!:mad:
don't anger the sun god into making my world a dark dreary bellingham hell hole....jerk

Vno

Monkey
Jul 24, 2002
South Mountain
Ya'll can have this damn orb. I think it's positioned about 6 miles above Phoenix! I personally look forward to PNW cloudiness. The grass is always greener I guess...oh wait, I just looked outside and there IS no grass!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Originally posted by Vno
Ya'll can have this damn orb. I think it's positioned about 6 miles above Phoenix! I personally look forward to PNW cloudiness. The grass is always greener I guess...oh wait, I just looked outside and there IS no grass!
The only grass in arizona gives you headaches and is 40 dollars a pound. Miles Rockwell must have been getting ready for a trip down south......had to had the good stuff didntcha?

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
see, y'all need to move to the east side of the mountains where it's dry and they have a/c. we see the sun a lot, and nights are cool... i love a/c :D

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Originally posted by DHRacer
see, y'all need to move to the east side of the mountains where it's dry and they have a/c. we see the sun a lot, and nights are cool... i love a/c :D
I miss Eastern Washington :(

freeriding101

Monkey
May 11, 2004
Anacortes WA
why is my skin getting dark i dont like this at all, its too hot to ride half the time and if its not to hot its raining DAHHHHH, sun poopy overcast and mid 50 is the best in the west!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get_Some

Chimp
Apr 6, 2004
SW PDX, Oregon
Originally posted by DHRacer
man, it's "where ever you go...there you are..." Mad Max: Beyond thunderdome ;) too bad the sun went away eh...ah well, that's why we're not road bikers...:D