Quantcast

Yay Area LBS that gots armor jackets

Backpack1

Monkey
Mar 16, 2005
GNORKAL
I have a pal coming in from Florida for the CHDH, etc and wants to pick up a jacket couple days before the race...with Charlie's Vision defunct where is the nearest shop that stocks armor? East Bay preferred to South Bay if possible. Thx!!!!!! Cant think of a damn thing in SF where I am.

thePINKster

Monkey
Jan 31, 2006
bay area, Cali
motopsycho in walnut creek has armor... it's a small dirtbike shop. i was just there last night ordering goggles. they're cool , but ya, they have dirtbike armor, and thats the best i can think of in east bay. most bike shops you'd have to order the armor, then pick up later.

Jul 1, 2005
oakland, CA
ridesfo has its headquarters in west oakland,
you can always give phil a call (#'s on the website)
& make a time to go n pick stuff up....
he's got tons of dainese & 661 stuff in right now.

ride23

Chimp
Apr 5, 2004
Backpack1 said:
I have a pal coming in from Florida for the CHDH, etc and wants to pick up a jacket couple days before the race...with Charlie's Vision defunct where is the nearest shop that stocks armor? East Bay preferred to South Bay if possible. Thx!!!!!! Cant think of a damn thing in SF where I am.
Yo! Fellas thanks for the referrals! We'll be at the CHDH with a supersized booth. We got 661, Rockgardn, hopefully all the Dainese stuff will be in too. Now, do the rain dance. Peace.

Backpack1

Monkey
Mar 16, 2005
GNORKAL
OKI didnt realize rideSFO had the goods on hand...I'll suggest hel definately hit you up at the booth then. The forecast looks 'OK' and I hope March slinks off with a whimper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for putting the event together, too, looked like over 200 registered racers when I looked last week!

-EDIT- Will the booth be running on Saturday?

ride23

Chimp
Apr 5, 2004
Backpack1 said:
OKI didnt realize rideSFO had the goods on hand...I'll suggest hel definately hit you up at the booth then. The forecast looks 'OK' and I hope March slinks off with a whimper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for putting the event together, too, looked like over 200 registered racers when I looked last week!

-EDIT- Will the booth be running on Saturday?
Lets hope for clear skies, we were out there today and the course was still in pretty good shape after all the rain. The booth will in full force on Saturday. See you this weekend!

yeah you can pick up armor From rideSFO for sure, or if your a large i have armor that i've only worn once that you can borrow. 661 Pressure suit, the red one. I am In LA for a Band Proformance so u can borrow it for the weekend. PM me if you want to use it and we can figure out a way fo you to pick it up. or i can give it to someone i kno that will be aat CHDH and he can give it to you

peace

Jerott !

Backpack1

Monkey
Mar 16, 2005
GNORKAL
Hey nice offer - I gots my old Dainese but my friend whom I've dragged into the scene is without...but not without $$, so I think he should ante up thru rideSFO, so he isnt just in it for a minute ya heard?

thanks again tho!