Quantcast

Yesterday's ( or Saturday AM ) Ride.

splat

Nam I am
so we were starting out early , because Jeff the LBS owner wanted to Join us , He stood us Up. any way thre were 4 of us at the Start. SloMoJo, BadDNA, Silver Turtle and Evan. I would Meet them at the top of there first Climb ( I came in from the other side ) .

so off the 5 of us rode.

BAdDNA

THis picture I was too far away from ,but I had to post it for SloMoJo , becasue right after he land he lost it and Kissed ( litterlly ) a tree hard

Not going to let a little tree contact slow him down

BadDNA's turn

At this point Berkshire_rider and Trevor found us and rode with us.

BadDNA on a ticky rocky section

Even same spot different anlge , you can see how that tree is in the way

Silver Turtle , Clearing the rock vise.

Evan riding down

BadDNA in a rock garden.

slomojo , climbing a off camber wet ( in sections ) rock on 50 yards the hard way

SloMo Jo on a little Hip Rock.

Silver turtle hitting a drop in the kitchen.

Playing in the Kitchen the Silver turtle on an off camber rock

still in the Kitchen SloMoJo

all the rain , made the rock garden a little wet. but with all the rock underneath it stays solid.

Berkshire_rider, SloMoJo ans Silver Turtle going through the rock garden.

right after this we would run into Vozz.

then into TNT , SlomoJo and Silver turtle

at this point we would part ways , Vozz and I went one way , the rest headed back to where they started . However this is when things got a little intreesting , On our way Back , just as we got under the power lines , Vozz and I spotted something on the ground . it was a wallet , that was torn to Hell. Had a Divers License , Credit cards ,Health care , etc etc , and about $100 in Torn Bills Lying around . we picked it up.

and I took it to the Police .

Slabysz

Chimp
Jan 21, 2004
Boston
Nice pix as always, Splat. That wallet is pretty weird. I wonder what the story is behind the shredding of it. OK let's start theorizing; there was this guy scuba diving, a firefighting helicopter scouped him up and dropped him in the powerlines during one of those fires. I know that sounds ridiculous. How did the wallet end up there? Well of course, he had it in a dry bag. You guys didn't find the body?

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
Nice pix as always, Splat. That wallet is pretty weird. I wonder what the story is behind the shredding of it. OK let's start theorizing; there was this guy scuba diving, a firefighting helicopter scouped him up and dropped him in the powerlines during one of those fires. I know that sounds ridiculous. How did the wallet end up there? Well of course, he had it in a dry bag. You guys didn't find the body?
You missed the part about the shark biting him in the ass just as the the helicopter scooped him.

Looks like another fun Nam ride. I did about 12 miles at Foxy....or did I(no pics, but lots of witnesses)?

dirtrider2

Chimp
Jan 22, 2006
nam bomber
In Jeff's defense, he called Friday night, I just missed his call. Maybe it was because I was too busy being embarassed by the video Splat decided to show in front of my mother! Great ride and riding, but no Riding! Hmmmm...

Dave

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
i still havn't figured you guys out....you all ride bighit bikes but i see more climbing shots then anything else...in any case that spot looks epic, nice shots

SloMoJo

Monkey
Dec 17, 2002
New England
Good times guys ... that TNT trail is gonna rock!

I did really smack that tree. Ouchie.
Glanced my lower jaw and broke a molar. :plthumbsdown:

To my credit ...
I did get back on and did that drop again and a few more that day.
It's a case for a full face ... which I now have on order. ;)

There will be a dental visit before the next ride. :(

Thanks for the "inspiration" Dave. :thumb:

We need more lemmings! ;)