Quantcast

Yet again, another Moab report....

Nc Bo

Chimp
Feb 16, 2007
Bend OR/Asheville NC
Today was the Moffat man's last day in Moab.. boo .. I drove him to the airport in Grand Junction where he littered the sidewalk w/ gear to cram into two bags.. But we had a blast riding as much Moab goodness as we possibly could in a week! Well, here are the last of the Bo and Moffat pics from Moab for a while... Moffat on the steep roll-in at the begining of "chutes and ladders", then Moffat on the really steep narly bottom section of the same trail, Moffat craming his gear into bags at the airport! I should be back in NC by next week, I can't wait to ride with all you guys! see ya soon.. BO

Jun 11, 2004
Awesome pictures yet again!

Glad to hear you boys had a great time in Moab! And it looks like you are returning Moffat in one piece!

Now hurry up and get your arses home.........we have been having some good rides...........but it will be cool to have "the gang" back together!!

irishman

Chimp
Apr 21, 2006
TN
Are you the guys from Asheville? I think we ran into you last week at chili pepper bike shop. Is this right?

We are the guys from TN.

Nc Bo

Chimp
Feb 16, 2007
Bend OR/Asheville NC
Yes we are! You are the guys from Johnson City right? Sorry we missed you guys on the Porcipine ride... We'll have to ride sometime when we get back from UT.. see you guys soon.. Bo

irishman

Chimp
Apr 21, 2006
TN
Yeah, don't be sorry you missed porcupine.....when we got to the top we had a 2 mile trudge in snow that was ankle to knee deep and then mud...and i mean...crappy mud, for another 3 miles. THEN we got to rideable downhill trails. It was fun, but we wish we would have started ALOT lower. We were told we were the first people of the season...and I don't doubt it.

Definately look us up, you all should come up and check out our slalom course some time.

Also, is that your truck? I'd love to get a camper top like that, mine is the same make, model, heck even color.

Nc Bo

Chimp
Feb 16, 2007
Bend OR/Asheville NC
Naw, that's my girlfriend's truck! And yes the camper rocks! It's a Leer, I'll ask her more about it for you or you can ask her when she gets off the Grand Canyon. The opening side window is key, makes gettin stuff out of the front so much easier... but get a rack system that you can walk on though.. shoot me an email at borides@gmail so i can get more beta about yalls slalom course, cheers bro.. Bo :wave: