Quantcast

YO igjr

R

RideMonkey

Dude, who do you train with locally? Do you ever ride with the Swensons or Travis Brown?

igjr

Chimp
Aug 23, 2001
CO
Hey dude. Sorry 'bout the late reply. Didn't see the message.

No way I'm that fast. I don't know those guys too well. Although, I did beat Carl Swenson at Keystone this year, but he hasn't been riding so much.

To be honest, I typically train alone, because I have a pretty regimented schedule. I usually have a couple fun days per week, when I ride with some buddies. Unfortunately, they don't like doing long road rides or hill intervals. Plus, living in Lyons makes it a little more inconvenient for everyone involved. I'm 1/2 hour away from everything unless they want to come up and ride Hall Ranch. I'll probably have more riding partners in the winter because Hall is rideable all year around...

Ironic that the more successful I get racing the mountain bike, the more time I spend on the road bike.

I'm going to southern IL for about 1 month, but when I get back, I'm always looking for folks to ride with. Winter usually means looong hours on the network of roads and gravel roads in Boulder county.

I'll have email access (hopefully) in IL, so you can use that. Don't know how often I'll be internet-ified.