Quantcast

Yo protesters, I'm pretty sure.........

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Pretty sure that the people of Iraq disagree with the jackass, nitwit, brainless, senseless, thoughtless, selfish, little bitch protesters.
Pretty sure that they are glad our troops are there.
Pretty sure they are glad our President had enough conviction to buck the jackass, nitwit, brainless, senseless, thoughtless, selfish, little bitch protesters, but also the jackass, nitwit, brainless, senseless, thoughtless, selfish, little bitch French, Russians, and Germans.
Pretty sure they are glad the impotent UN didn't send in more innefectual inspectors.
Pretty sure they are glad they are no longer conscripted to fight against that which they dearly want.
Pretty sure they are glad that their families are no longer at risk of death for a simple disagreement.
Pretty sure they are glad to be rid of Hussein.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Originally posted by Damn True
Pretty sure blah blah blah
I'm pretty sure this belongs in the political forum.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm also pretty sure the Iraqis hope that they someday also have the right to protest their government, and will be inspired by our example.

spincrazy

I love to climb
Jul 19, 2001
Brooklyn
I'm pretty sure that IF TOPICS LIKE THESE CONTINUALLY GET 'MISPLACED' IN THE non-POLITICAL FORUMS THAT THE Politcal Forum will get 86'd all together.

Maybe then True can focus his attentions elsewhere, like in getting a job. Go work for the goverment, they need all the help they can get. :mad:

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Originally posted by Damn True
Pretty sure that the people of Iraq disagree with the jackass, nitwit, brainless, senseless, thoughtless, selfish, little bitch protesters.
Pretty sure that they are glad our troops are there.
Pretty sure they are glad our President had enough conviction to buck the jackass, nitwit, brainless, senseless, thoughtless, selfish, little bitch protesters, but also the jackass, nitwit, brainless, senseless, thoughtless, selfish, little bitch French, Russians, and Germans.
Pretty sure they are glad the impotent UN didn't send in more innefectual inspectors.
Pretty sure they are glad they are no longer conscripted to fight against that which they dearly want.
Pretty sure they are glad that their families are no longer at risk of death for a simple disagreement.
Pretty sure they are glad to be rid of Hussein.
POLITICAL DEBATE FORUM!!
If it has to do with our laws, Government, Iraq, or anything remotely similar, it belongs in the POLITICAL forum.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by -BB-
POLITICAL DEBATE FORUM!!
If it has to do with our laws, Government, Iraq, or anything remotely similar, it belongs in the POLITICAL forum.
What about Syria?:confused: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :devil:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Originally posted by ohio
I'm pretty sure this belongs in the political forum.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm also pretty sure the Iraqis hope that they someday also have the right to protest their government, and will be inspired by our example.
I think thet were getting the hang of it when Baghdad fell. Two Iraqi's were holding up a banner that said:

"Go home human shields you U.S wankers"

steve

Spud

Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Idaho (no really!)
Pretty sure that President Bush never used any of Damn's observations to justify our invasion.

Pretty sure we as a nation are no safer from terrosit attacks....

Pretty sure people have drifted from making arguments based on their beliefs, experiences and opinions and have slipped into shallow tirades with name calling, chest thumping and pettiness.

Pretty sure that I'm happy that Iraq is done with Saddam and pretty proud of the performance of our troops.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Originally posted by Spud

Pretty sure people have drifted from making arguments based on their beliefs, experiences and opinions and have slipped into shallow tirades with name calling, chest thumping and shallowness.

you are so right.