Quantcast

Yo VNO!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Hey VNO....do you know Lk. Sawyer? Thinking of hitting it tomorrow with a few others....I kinda know it....I do have a compass :)

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
skooks, maybe we should invest in paintball equipment and play a real mans sport......

snacks, to use a compass you need to know how to also read a map.....

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
oly said:
snacks, to use a compass you need to know how to also read a map.....
hahaha..... :evil:

oly said:
skooks, maybe we should invest in paintball equipment and play a real mans sport......
i actually used to play a few times a year at Casey Crusaders in Buckley or one of those small little villages by Victor Falls.... i do own a non foggin set of goggles/mask but i don't ever think i'll get into it enough to buy a gun (marker whatever..) it's alot of fun if you can get a group of pals together, but playin other people who are more serious is no fun. They have guns that are way too accurate than the rentals, and they learn the feild too well.
But yah if you want to set up a Ridemonkey paintball day i think it would be fun to rent a feild and have some fun. It costs around 40 bucks or so a day, depends on how many paintballs you use.

Vno

Monkey
Jul 24, 2002
South Mountain
Know it pretty well, at least the two upper sections. What time tomorrow? I'm actually headed over there in about an hour. As for Sunday...no plans as of now, but it's been a while since I've been to Capital.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Vno said:
Know it pretty well, at least the two upper sections. What time tomorrow? I'm actually headed over there in about an hour. As for Sunday...no plans as of now, but it's been a while since I've been to Capital.
Meeting at the Coal Cart at 10am. I know the upper section and some of the lower section.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Vno said:
Well, im waiting to hear what the deal for sunday is. If the original plans fall through i was thinking of maybe doing the Sunday AM shuttle, Originally thinking DH bike for a quick ride, but could instead take the trail bike and do somethign fun from the top.....

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
oly said:
Well, im waiting to hear what the deal for sunday is. If the original plans fall through i was thinking of maybe doing the Sunday AM shuttle, Originally thinking DH bike for a quick ride, but could instead take the trail bike and do somethign fun from the top.....
Sunday dh is out. The truck will be out of the shop on Monday :mumble:
Sorry!

See you at 10am Vno :thumb:

Vno

Monkey
Jul 24, 2002
South Mountain
oly said:
Sorry folks but my stepson has decided he wants to do the painting tomorrow, therefore, I have to bail on the Saturday Lake Forest ride. :nopity:
Let me know if you're going to shuttle or trail ride Capital on Sunday. I will be there for sure if anyone else says they're going.