Quantcast

Yo! Wanna ride west MTN 8-19&20

Hey Monkies,
I'm in the Glen Falls area and will be riding west mtn this weekend and likely Platty next weekend and then Diablo for the long labor day weekend.

If you wanna meet up at either of those locations post back what you will be riding and i'll be on the look out for you.

At platty i'll have my RV in the parking lot so a party will be in progress all weekend and i can hook up a few peeps with a shower and floorspace .

Holla.....Loo

Okay so i rode Jimny sat and had fun and even met Tony Hawk randomly . Love the Rock drop thingy and the laid back scene.

Gonna hit either P-Kill or Jiminy again this weekend before the blowout at Diablo on labor day so hey give me a reason to go to either.
Even if i do Jiminy again i'll still do Platty after labor day weekend so give me a shout ,er post aight people.
(Narlus this means you)..... :D

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
LOOnatic said:
fack!
There goes phase 1 of my nifty plan.
Any suggestions for DH in the area? Gore seems like a joke and its 2 hrs to whiteface which has a rain forecast and also 2 hrs to Jiminy.
Gore is pretty much a joke. Whiteface is fun...the top trails are quite tough but lack in the "man-made features" that Jiminy has. I guess it depends on your riding style...

TreeSaw said:
Gore is pretty much a joke. Whiteface is fun...the top trails are quite tough but lack in the "man-made features" that Jiminy has. I guess it depends on your riding style...

Gracias for the west mtn. closure info. Saved me a wasted drive over.
Likely gonna be at Jiminy again this weekend (8-27,28) hooking up with Narlus.
I ride a (yawn) gold Bullit with a Boxxer up front so if your a monkey and see me, hoot like one or something ........... :sneaky: