Quantcast

YOU! Diablo guy at Highbridge

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
what did Travis' do that was positive that may have made anyone support him. he just started acting like an asshole when i tried to get phil's e-mail to buy his derallieur.

actuly i said delete the post... after he responded to you... and now there is no peason for it.......

bruiser2

Monkey
Apr 25, 2007
Pelham, NY
actuly i said delete the post... after he responded to you... and now there is no peason for it.......
when a question is answered on forums the topic isnt' deleted because the question was answered. it is left on there, because NOONE SHOULD CONTINUE POSTING ON IT! (For example: when phil answered me, travis went and called someone gay and asked me to delete the post which lead to the post being longer than it would've been if travis didn't say anything.:disgust1:)

P.S. I don't think Peason is a word.

jcaramia

Monkey
Oct 28, 2007
Clifton, NJ
when a question is answered on forums the topic isnt' deleted because the question was answered. it is left on there, because NOONE SHOULD CONTINUE POSTING ON IT! (For example: when phil answered me, travis went and called someone gay and asked me to delete the post which lead to the post being longer than it would've been if travis didn't say anything.:disgust1:)

P.S. I don't think Peason is a word.
agreed again...

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
This was the reply that started it all "^ hey look your gay. jp delete this post now. please!" Which was directed toward ME because I had made the comment to Phil, not FoxRox...which stated "Hey look it's Phil." Well apparently little Travis thinks i'm gay for saying that. I can't believe what this turned into for a kid asking a simple question. I'll take it like a big boy & let this Travis kid call me gay over the internet... but I must say, it is funny reading all this.

G-RockMurray

Monkey
Jun 27, 2007
wow and how many months till the park opens again???? gonna be a long trash talking season lol

fyi im going to do 33 ice cream runs next year

G-RockMurray

Monkey
Jun 27, 2007
rental......hehe actually i got a new "am" frame set up so the caddy can def go! 500$ who wants it????? frame only for 200$

G-RockMurray

Monkey
Jun 27, 2007
why thanx trav.....the only thing on the bike thats a dud is the fork.....rest is top notch....made some upgrades

and dont forget the glory 2500 obo going up on ebay this weekend

now back to smack talk