Quantcast

You guys missed out!

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Saturday me and DPM went up and raced the North Shore Downhill Challenge on Mt. Seymour. It was the most fun event I have done in a long time. The race was down CBC and incorporated in all the stunts. You got time for doing the race from top to bottom and time bonuses for hitting all the stunts. The race was the same format as the three eariler North Shore Rippers. Doing the second of these events made me realize just how lame the WIM series is. Keep your eyes peeled to NSMB.com for anymore of these races to come. :thumb:

:( :nuts:

holliswood said:
Saturday me and DPM went up and raced the North Shore Downhill Challenge on Mt. Seymour. It was the most fun event I have done in a long time. The race was down CBC and incorporated in all the stunts. You got time for doing the race from top to bottom and time bonuses for hitting all the stunts. The race was the same format as the three eariler North Shore Rippers. Doing the second of these events made me realize just how lame the WIM series is. Keep your eyes peeled to NSMB.com for anymore of these races to come. :thumb:

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
I've seen the ads for that thing...awesome to know it's as fun as it looks like it should be! :D We took a break from riding this weekend, having done the Seymour and Eagle stuff the weekend before.

You should touch base when y'all are heading to the Shore again....

Jr

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Kim,

I would love to have gone, BUT i chose to trade weekends at home so i can get the time for the Mt Washington race. Being a multi day even i think it will be a good time, and worth the trade. Ive also really wanted to check out the resort up there. Illtry to make it up to another shore event when it comes.....

Do you think you'll make a trip up with the rest of us NW'ers??

BTW, How did you guys do at the race????

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
oly said:
Kim,

I would love to have gone, BUT i chose to trade weekends at home so i can get the time for the Mt Washington race. Being a multi day even i think it will be a good time, and worth the trade. Ive also really wanted to check out the resort up there. Illtry to make it up to another shore event when it comes.....

Do you think you'll make a trip up with the rest of us NW'ers??

BTW, How did you guys do at the race????
I would be down to do the shore with you anytime! I don't like going when the group gets too big though.(shuttles, too many oppinions, and it takes all day to do one trail!) Let's hook up soon and we'll go have some fun!
Good luck up at Mt. Wash. That is suppose to be a fun course. :D
I took 5TH in open. :mad:
Marty took 4TH in 40-50.

holliswood said:
I would be down to do the shore with you anytime! I don't like going when the group gets too big though.(shuttles, too many oppinions, and it takes all day to do one trail!) Let's hook up soon and we'll go have some fun!
I took 5TH in 40-50. :mad:
Marty took 4TH in 40-50.

Marty beat you...LOL You should go race with us...or coach us..:D it would be like a Olympic event...but not basketball!

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
bibs said:
Marty beat you...LOL You should go race with us...or coach us..:D it would be like a Olympic event...but not basketball!
You gonna' pay my way? :eviltongu I am going to stay lo-cal this weekend. Gotta' pick my battles. I can't be gone every weekend or else I am going to have to move in with "YOU GUYS". Have fun and kick ass! :evil:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
holliswood said:
I took 5TH in open. :mad:
Marty took 4TH in 40-50.
Ah the days of the 20 person shore ride! I agree those get out of hand. Its been too long since ive been on the shore.... maybe in october after whistler is closed.....

Is 5th in open that bad??? How many in that class? and how many of them know CBC like the back of their hand?