Quantcast

you have to look at this kids crash sequence

L

luelling

I can't believe after the first part of the wreck, he was trying to get up and go and fell again. If I went head over heals like that I would be in the fettle position on the ground.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
damn, whos the bastard that just kept taking photos.

the little buddy does get some nice air in the other pic though.

StunZeeD

Monkey
Feb 6, 2007
PNW
u can see the force of his fall by the goggles on the forehead pic and then back down over his eyes...nice

Transfer

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Seattle, WA
oh sh!t
bwahahaha I was chuckling a little until I see the one where it looks like it's over and he's picking his bike up... and then the next picture he's totally bailing again. gave me a good laugh. What did he do, try to jump over his frame chin first? haha

uh I mean, hope he's ok/sweet jump?

SinatorJ

Monkey
Jul 9, 2002
AZ
by looking at those photos, you may be decieved into thinking that that was a good DH course

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
That is definately one of the Carbondale, Colorado kids. They are all pinners. It is such a blast riding with them, the are always pushing me to ride better. They can do so much with the lack of fear and the amount of skill they have. Some of the crashes I have seen all of them bounce up from would have sidelined me for a day or two. They just get back on the horse and show it who is boss.

Now if we could only get them to stop riding those gay scooters all the time.