Quantcast

You know how I know McCain is screwed?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The man has NO EXPERIENCE against a man who has PLENTY!

Plenty of experience supporting the very financial deregulation that has put us into a market boondoggle.

Plenty of experience telling grown women what they can or can't do with their bodies.

Plenty of experience supporting a war that has grown incredibly unpopular with the entire country all the while voicing support for Iranian intervention.

Plenty of experience getting handouts in the military from daddy including returns to service after downing MULTIPLE planes.

Plenty of experience fvcking veterans with regards to their health care

Plenty of experience in the savings and loans debacle generations ago.

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
good or bad, he knows how the system works. Which is WAY more than NObama, who has done nothing in ANY of these matters.

Again, 143 days does not a president make. Period

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
I think you may have missed it, but I will go into the effort of digging into Obama's experience and writing it up if you will tell me if you consider Sarah Palin's experience enough to be president. It is fine if you don't since you are voting for McCain.

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
Just in case you forgot, do you consider Palin experienced enough to be president? Then I'll go into Obama's experience, which may be more expansive than you think.
Forgot what? That NObama is running against McCain, and not Palin? I appear to be the only one who is remembering that tiny bit of info.

As I have said, 143 days does not a president make. Why do you libtards think otherwise. You actually are buying into the hype, which is what his campaign is counting on...Sheep!

Don't you think Hillary would have been a better choice...I sure as hell do!

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
Palin has more experience in an actual leadership role, Period.

Mayor, Gov. That is more than NObama has, and their can be NO disputing those two facts. I've done my homework considering the two actual participants in the race for the Presidency. It's all a matter of public record, and not that portrayed by the biased, liberal media that you will quote, which is all you have to go on, because the records speak for themselves.

Seriously, how can you even consider this man?

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
Forgot what? That NObama is running against McCain, and not Palin? I appear to be the only one who is remembering that tiny bit of info.

As I have said, 143 days does not a president make. Why do you libtards think otherwise. You actually are buying into the hype, which is what his campaign is counting on...Sheep!

You are still dodging the question, do you consider Palin's experience to be enough to be president?

So, just to clarify, her experience as governor and mayor is enough to be president.

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
You are still dodging the question, do you consider Palin's experience to be enough to be president?

So, just to clarify, her experience as governor and mayor is enough to be president.
The question is invalid as he is NOT RUNNING AGAINST HER, what part of that don't you understand?

And yes, those two items seemed to have worked pretty well in the past, Reagan, Clinton, the Bush's...yeah, I'd say they worked for those folks pretty damn well....

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle

Post #41 called.

It said STFU.

What's the deal about being on the high horse of experience??

McCain is one tater-tot away from a myocardial infarct of dire proportions.

Go watch the Couric interview with Palin. You want that to potentially be running the country? Really? Seriously?

In that case you're one tater-tot short, son.

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
Barack Obama has 10 years experience in public office.

Illinois State Senate

"In the Illinois State Senate, this meant working with both Democrats and Republicans to help working families get ahead by creating programs like the state Earned Income Tax Credit, which in three years provided over $100 million in tax cuts to families across the state. He also pushed through an expansion of early childhood education, and after a number of inmates on death row were found innocent, Senator Obama worked with law enforcement officials to require the videotaping of interrogations and confessions in all capital cases."

United States Senate

He has continued this inclusive and productive style of work in the U.S. Senate: "In the U.S. Senate, he has focused on tackling the challenges of a globalized, 21st century world with fresh thinking and a politics that no longer settles for the lowest common denominator. His first law was passed with Republican Tom Coburn, a measure to rebuild trust in government by allowing every American to go online and see how and where every dime of their tax dollars are spent. He has also been the lead voice in championing ethics reform that would root out Jack Abramoff-style corruption in Congress.

Foreign Policy

Obama's foreign policy experience includes graduating from Columbia University with a degree in political science with an emphasis on international relations. In the U.S. Senate Obama is unique among Senators in that he serves on three of the four Senate Committees dealing with foreign policy issues including the Foreign Relations; Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs; and Veterans' Affairs committees and is the Chair of the Foreign Relations Subcommittee on European Relations which is responsible fore U.S. relations with European countries, the European Union, and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (i.e., NATO). When comparing Obama's foreign policy experience with other candidates for President you have Democrat Joseph Biden who is Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee, Democrat Hillary Clinton who is a member of the Armed Services Committee and John McCain who is the Ranking Member of the Armed Services Committee yet there is no Senator except for Barack Obama who serves on three of the four committees that deal with foreign policy.

Foreign Relations Committee

Obama service on the Foreign Relations committee has placed him in an unique position in that he is the Chair of the Subcommittee on European Relations and serves on the Subcommittees on African Affairs; East Asia and Pacific Affairs; and International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, and International Environmental Protection. This cross-section of subcommittees places Obama in a unique position of having knowledge about Asian, African and European issues. The only other member of the Foreign Relations committee who is running for President is Democrat Joseph Biden who is Chairman of the full Foreign Relations Committee yet unlike Obama he does not serve on any of the other foreign policy committees and his experience is limited to foreign policy issues covered by the Foreign Relations Committee.

Obama has also traveled extensively in his capacity as a member of the Foreign Relations Committee and has visited Russia, Ukraine, and Azerbaijan in Asia; Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, and the Palestinian Territories in the Middle East; and Chad, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya, and South Africa in Africa. Obama has also co-sponsored the "Lugar-Obama Act" with Republican Senator Richard Lugar who was Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations at the time. This act was a bi-partisan effort to increase U.S. security in terms of the elimination of conventional weapons and weapons of mass destruction. This legislation came out of Obama's trip with Senator Richard Lugar to Russia, the Ukraine and Azerbaijan.

Obama has also sponsored legislation such as the "Democratic Republic of Congo Relief, Security, and Democracy Promotion Act" which was signed into law by President Bush on December 22, 2006. Obama has co-sponsored immigration related bills related to his service on the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee including the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act. His extensive foreign policy experience exceeds that of every other Presidential candidate including his trips abroad in the performance of his official duties as a member of committees dealing with foreign relation issues.

While some have criticized Obama's foreign travel claiming that he is the most traveled freshman Senator in doing so they often fail to mention that as a result of his extensive trips abroad is legislation such as the Lugar-Obama Act instead preferring to make the political connection between his travels abroad to his run for President yet others will recognize the experience he has gained as a result of his foreign trips and recognize that as a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee that he is expected to travel extensively and that his travels often were with the Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee.

Among the three top freshman who have received attention along with Obama in terms of foreign travel you have Barack Obama who serves on three committees dealing with foreign policy, Republican Richard Burr who serves on the Select Committee on Intelligence and Republican Tom Coburn who serves on the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee and it must be noted that such travel was part of an official delegation and was approved and paid for by the Senate.

Veterans' Affairs Committee

As a member of the Veterans' Affairs Committee, Senator Obama has fought to help Illinois veterans get the disability pay they were promised, while working to prepare the VA for the return of the thousands of veterans who will need care after Iraq and Afghanistan. Recognizing the terrorist threat posed by weapons of mass destruction, he traveled to Russia with Republican Dick Lugar to begin a new generation of non-proliferation efforts designed to find and secure deadly weapons around the world. And knowing the threat we face to our economy and our security from America's addiction to oil, he's working to bring auto companies, unions, farmers, businesses and politicians of both parties together to promote the greater use of alternative fuels and higher fuel standards in our cars."

Ethics

"Obama has made ethics reform a central part of his political career. Two years into his first term in the U.S. Senate, he has had limited opportunities to leave a mark at the federal level, especially as a member of the minority party. But he has worked with Republicans on new good-government laws. He co-sponsored one, signed in September, that will create a federal spending database so Web users can track all grants, loans and awards greater than $25,000. He also pushed to limit the Federal Emergency Management Agency's authority to award open-ended, no-bid contracts in the wake of major disasters — a reaction to post-Katrina abuses. More to the point, last year Senate Democrats tapped Obama as the chief negotiator for their caucus in talks over post-Abramoff ethics reforms, though those negotiations faltered. Ethics reform was one of Obama's signature issues in Springfield, as well. Beyond the Gift Ban Act, he helped push Democratic Gov. Rod Blagojevich's 2003 ethics reforms. The gift ban law, the first broad ethics reform in Illinois since the Watergate era, prohibited politicians from using campaign funds for personal use, barred fundraising on state property, established ethics commissions, curtailed fundraisers in Springfield during legislative sessions and mandated online reporting of campaign finances. The 2003 ethics package created independent inspectors general with subpoena powers to look into abuses by legislators, statewide officeholders and their employees. It further clamped down on the types of gifts lawmakers can receive and prohibited lobbyists and their spouses from sitting on state boards and commissions. Obama also touted publicly financed judicial campaigns, an idea that was approved by the Illinois Senate but languished in the House."

Life Experience

This experience in public office is just a taste of what makes Obama ready for the presidency. He has had a goulash of a life. He was born to white a woman from Kansas and a black man from Kenya in Hawaii, then moved to Indonesia for five years with his step-father from ages six to ten.

After returning to Hawaii for middle and high school, he went Occidental College, a liberal arts school in L.A. After a couple years at Occidental, he transferred to Columbia University, where he majored in political science with a specialization in International Relations.

After graduating, he went to work as a community organizer in Chicago. Following three years of helping some of Chicago's poorest residents recover from a steel mill closing through job training programs, he went to Harvard Law. There, he became the first black editor of the Harvard Law Review. Instead of seeking a high paying job upon graduating from Harvard, he returned to Chicago and went back to the neighborhood communities by organizing and helping to register 150,000 voters. He then began working at a civil rights firm and went on to teach constitutional law at the University of Chicago. He did all of this before his career in politics began.

His ability to understand and earn respect from political opponents while being a genuine progressive; his success in the classroom and on the street; and his unparalleled background have helped him become the intelligent, fair, and courageous leader he is today.
Before the war in Iraq in 2002, he exclaimed: "Now let me be clear: I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power.... The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him. But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States, or to his neighbors...and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history. I know that even a successful war against Iraq will require a U.S. occupation of undetermined length, at undetermined cost, with undetermined consequences. I know that an invasion of Iraq without a clear rationale and without strong international support will only fan the flames of the Middle East, and encourage the worst, rather than best, impulses of the Arab world, and strengthen the recruitment arm of al-Qaeda. I am not opposed to all wars. I'm opposed to dumb wars. So for those of us who seek a more just and secure world for our children, let us send a clear message to the president."

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
The question is invalid as he is NOT RUNNING AGAINST HER, what part of that don't you understand?
It is a very valid question, since Presidents die.

You still haven't answered if her amount of experience is enough to be president.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
good or bad, he knows how the system works.

So by that logic we should exhume the body of Nixon and get that boy up there.

What you've presented yourself as is a single issue voter. Everyone here trying to engage you hasn't said it yet but they (and I) are voting on PLATFORMS more than anything else. You yourself just said, good or bad is irrelevant in the light of experience. That says nothing to what policies either candidate will support. It is these policies that will actually affect how the country is run. You haven't said one thing regarding your differences of opinion in what Obama OR McCain plan to do in office......which again is what defines the success or failure and even the direction of how the country proceeds internationally, militarily, socially and fiscally.

All you've done so far is insult other posters, and type lots of exclamation points after your one single solitary point which has been beaten to death by hannity, limbaugh, o'reilly etc (you know the ones that help you think for yourself)

So pardon my french but so far you seem like you're kind of a dipshlt.

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008

What you've presented yourself as is a single issue voter. Everyone here trying to engage you hasn't said it yet but they (and I) are voting on PLATFORMS more than anything else. You yourself just said, good or bad is irrelevant in the light of experience. That says nothing to what policies either candidate will support. It is these policies that will actually affect how the country is run. You haven't said one thing regarding your differences of opinion in what Obama OR McCain plan to do in office......which again is what defines the success or failure and even the direction of how the country proceeds internationally, militarily, socially and fiscally.

All you've done so far is insult other posters, and type lots of exclamation points after your one single solitary point which has been beaten to death by hannity, limbaugh, o'reilly etc (you know the ones that help you think for yourself)

Putting O'reilly in that group isn't fair

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA

Nixon was a crook, not a good choice, Now Kennedy....

What you've presented yourself as is a single issue voter. Everyone here trying to engage you hasn't said it yet but they (and I) are voting on PLATFORMS more than anything else.

You yourself just said, good or bad is irrelevant in the light of experience. That says nothing to what policies either candidate will support. It is these policies that will actually affect how the country is run. You haven't said one thing regarding your differences of opinion in what Obama OR McCain plan to do in office......which again is what defines the success or failure and even the direction of how the country proceeds internationally, militarily, socially and fiscally.

Are you serious? what kind of logic is that, Vulcan? besides. Kennedy would be a better choice...

no you are not voting on platform because if that was the case Hillary would be your candidate. Instead you are putting your faith in someone who has no experience, and are voting because the media tells you to....

I haven't actually heard any of his platform, as he has descended into the typical democrats pattern of telling you what you want to hear. You actually like the thought of having your taxes raised to pay for more welfare recipients?? Please elaborate..

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
It is a very valid question, since Presidents die.

You still haven't answered if her amount of experience is enough to be president.

Yes I did, about 6 posts ago...go back and re-read them if you would.

Never mind that they have each been cleared, at least medically, to be in good enough health to lead for two terms...

(but don't forget the racists in this country are probably already getting their sights adjusted, you know...just in case)

But in case your reading comprehension is lacking, which it apparently is. I stated that it was good enough for the past 5 presidents, and it will be good enough for her....whereas, he has ZERO

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
Are you serious? what kind of logic is that, Vulcan? besides. Kennedy would be a better choice...

no you are not voting on platform because if that was the case Hillary would be your candidate. Instead you are putting your faith in someone who has no experience, and are voting because the media tells you to....

I haven't actually heard any of his platform, as he has descended into the typical democrats pattern of telling you what you want to hear. You actually like the thought of having your taxes raised to pay for more welfare recipients?? Please elaborate..
http://ontheissues.org/Barack_Obama.htm

http://www.barackobama.com/pdf/ObamaBlueprintForChange.pdf

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
he has ZERO

Illinois State Senate

"In the Illinois State Senate, this meant working with both Democrats and Republicans to help working families get ahead by creating programs like the state Earned Income Tax Credit, which in three years provided over $100 million in tax cuts to families across the state. He also pushed through an expansion of early childhood education, and after a number of inmates on death row were found innocent, Senator Obama worked with law enforcement officials to require the videotaping of interrogations and confessions in all capital cases."

United States Senate

He has continued this inclusive and productive style of work in the U.S. Senate: "In the U.S. Senate, he has focused on tackling the challenges of a globalized, 21st century world with fresh thinking and a politics that no longer settles for the lowest common denominator. His first law was passed with Republican Tom Coburn, a measure to rebuild trust in government by allowing every American to go online and see how and where every dime of their tax dollars are spent. He has also been the lead voice in championing ethics reform that would root out Jack Abramoff-style corruption in Congress.

Foreign Policy

Obama's foreign policy experience includes graduating from Columbia University with a degree in political science with an emphasis on international relations. In the U.S. Senate Obama is unique among Senators in that he serves on three of the four Senate Committees dealing with foreign policy issues including the Foreign Relations; Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs; and Veterans' Affairs committees and is the Chair of the Foreign Relations Subcommittee on European Relations which is responsible fore U.S. relations with European countries, the European Union, and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (i.e., NATO). When comparing Obama's foreign policy experience with other candidates for President you have Democrat Joseph Biden who is Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee, Democrat Hillary Clinton who is a member of the Armed Services Committee and John McCain who is the Ranking Member of the Armed Services Committee yet there is no Senator except for Barack Obama who serves on three of the four committees that deal with foreign policy.

Obama service on the Foreign Relations committee has placed him in an unique position in that he is the Chair of the Subcommittee on European Relations and serves on the Subcommittees on African Affairs; East Asia and Pacific Affairs; and International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, and International Environmental Protection. This cross-section of subcommittees places Obama in a unique position of having knowledge about Asian, African and European issues. The only other member of the Foreign Relations committee who is running for President is Democrat Joseph Biden who is Chairman of the full Foreign Relations Committee yet unlike Obama he does not serve on any of the other foreign policy committees and his experience is limited to foreign policy issues covered by the Foreign Relations Committee.

Obama has also traveled extensively in his capacity as a member of the Foreign Relations Committee and has visited Russia, Ukraine, and Azerbaijan in Asia; Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, and the Palestinian Territories in the Middle East; and Chad, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya, and South Africa in Africa. Obama has also co-sponsored the "Lugar-Obama Act" with Republican Senator Richard Lugar who was Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations at the time. This act was a bi-partisan effort to increase U.S. security in terms of the elimination of conventional weapons and weapons of mass destruction. This legislation came out of Obama's trip with Senator Richard Lugar to Russia, the Ukraine and Azerbaijan.

Obama has also sponsored legislation such as the "Democratic Republic of Congo Relief, Security, and Democracy Promotion Act" which was signed into law by President Bush on December 22, 2006. Obama has co-sponsored immigration related bills related to his service on the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee including the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act. His extensive foreign policy experience exceeds that of every other Presidential candidate including his trips abroad in the performance of his official duties as a member of committees dealing with foreign relation issues.

While some have criticized Obama's foreign travel claiming that he is the most traveled freshman Senator in doing so they often fail to mention that as a result of his extensive trips abroad is legislation such as the Lugar-Obama Act instead preferring to make the political connection between his travels abroad to his run for President yet others will recognize the experience he has gained as a result of his foreign trips and recognize that as a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee that he is expected to travel extensively and that his travels often were with the Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee.

Among the three top freshman who have received attention along with Obama in terms of foreign travel you have Barack Obama who serves on three committees dealing with foreign policy, Republican Richard Burr who serves on the Select Committee on Intelligence and Republican Tom Coburn who serves on the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee and it must be noted that such travel was part of an official delegation and was approved and paid for by the Senate.

As a member of the Veterans' Affairs Committee, Senator Obama has fought to help Illinois veterans get the disability pay they were promised, while working to prepare the VA for the return of the thousands of veterans who will need care after Iraq and Afghanistan. Recognizing the terrorist threat posed by weapons of mass destruction, he traveled to Russia with Republican Dick Lugar to begin a new generation of non-proliferation efforts designed to find and secure deadly weapons around the world. And knowing the threat we face to our economy and our security from America's addiction to oil, he's working to bring auto companies, unions, farmers, businesses and politicians of both parties together to promote the greater use of alternative fuels and higher fuel standards in our cars."

Ethics

"Obama has made ethics reform a central part of his political career. Two years into his first term in the U.S. Senate, he has had limited opportunities to leave a mark at the federal level, especially as a member of the minority party. But he has worked with Republicans on new good-government laws. He co-sponsored one, signed in September, that will create a federal spending database so Web users can track all grants, loans and awards greater than $25,000. He also pushed to limit the Federal Emergency Management Agency's authority to award open-ended, no-bid contracts in the wake of major disasters — a reaction to post-Katrina abuses. More to the point, last year Senate Democrats tapped Obama as the chief negotiator for their caucus in talks over post-Abramoff ethics reforms, though those negotiations faltered. Ethics reform was one of Obama's signature issues in Springfield, as well. Beyond the Gift Ban Act, he helped push Democratic Gov. Rod Blagojevich's 2003 ethics reforms. The gift ban law, the first broad ethics reform in Illinois since the Watergate era, prohibited politicians from using campaign funds for personal use, barred fundraising on state property, established ethics commissions, curtailed fundraisers in Springfield during legislative sessions and mandated online reporting of campaign finances. The 2003 ethics package created independent inspectors general with subpoena powers to look into abuses by legislators, statewide officeholders and their employees. It further clamped down on the types of gifts lawmakers can receive and prohibited lobbyists and their spouses from sitting on state boards and commissions. Obama also touted publicly financed judicial campaigns, an idea that was approved by the Illinois Senate but languished in the House."

Life Experience

This experience in public office is just a taste of what makes Obama ready for the presidency. He has had a goulash of a life. He was born to white a woman from Kansas and a black man from Kenya in Hawaii, then moved to Indonesia for five years with his step-father from ages six to ten.

After returning to Hawaii for middle and high school, he went Occidental College, a liberal arts school in L.A. After a couple years at Occidental, he transferred to Columbia University, where he majored in political science with a specialization in International Relations.

After graduating, he went to work as a community organizer in Chicago. Following three years of helping some of Chicago's poorest residents recover from a steel mill closing through job training programs, he went to Harvard Law. There, he became the first black editor of the Harvard Law Review. Instead of seeking a high paying job upon graduating from Harvard, he returned to Chicago and went back to the neighborhood communities by organizing and helping to register 150,000 voters. He then began working at a civil rights firm and went on to teach constitutional law at the University of Chicago. He did all of this before his career in politics began.

His ability to understand and earn respect from political opponents while being a genuine progressive; his success in the classroom and on the street; and his unparalleled background have helped him become the intelligent, fair, and courageous leader he is today.
Before the war in Iraq in 2002, he exclaimed: "Now let me be clear: I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power.... The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him. But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States, or to his neighbors...and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history. I know that even a successful war against Iraq will require a U.S. occupation of undetermined length, at undetermined cost, with undetermined consequences. I know that an invasion of Iraq without a clear rationale and without strong international support will only fan the flames of the Middle East, and encourage the worst, rather than best, impulses of the Arab world, and strengthen the recruitment arm of al-Qaeda. I am not opposed to all wars. I'm opposed to dumb wars. So for those of us who seek a more just and secure world for our children, let us send a clear message to the president."

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA

United States Senate

Foreign Policy

E

Ethics

Life Experience

Meaning, he hasn't been nothing more than a tag along.. I see the words "working with" which to my way of thinking he has done nothing more than ride others coattails. He is not a leader but a follower, as many of the above citations clearly show (especially that of the US Senate).

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
amazing, amazing

it is EXTREMELY amazing that you even consider him the right choice.

Did the NObama campaign send that too you to wage your blog warfare here on the internets, cuz it looks like that was straight out of the NYT....

no credibility to me whatsoever...

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
it is EXTREMELY amazing that you even consider him the right choice.

Did the NObama campaign send that too you to wage your blog warfare here on the internets, cuz it looks like that was straight out of the NYT....

no credibility to me whatsoever...
I'm actually from the Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Prachanda Path Party of Nepal

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
Yeah, no kidding. I never thought I would long for the day when curtix returned.
What's amazing is that he took the time to copy and paste the same thing that was posted during the days leading up to the democratic convention...verbatim!

he probably couldn't take the amount of BS you guys are steeped in. I mean, show me one instance in that rather lengthy psoting about nothing where he led ANYTHING, ANYTHING?

And you have the gall to ask me if I am comfortable with Palin as President. After reading the democratic playbook you just posted I have to say...

HELL YES I DO!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Clearly you are just regurgitating the GOP rhetoric. I doubt seriously that you have listen to or read anything the Obama has said. The republicans are the ones saying that Obama is going to raise taxes, not Obama. In fact, during his speech at the Democratic National Convention he said he is going to lower taxes for the middle class.

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
Clearly you are just regurgitating the GOP rhetoric. I doubt seriously that you have listen to or read anything the Obama has said. The republicans are the ones saying that Obama is going to raise taxes, not Obama. In fact, during his speech at the Democratic National Convention he said he is going to lower taxes for the middle class.

Which is EXACTLY want you wanted to hear...but in the days that have followed he has said the opposite...Even Biden thinks you should be "Patriotic and be willing to pay more taxes....

Typical democratic flip flop...

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
Dumbass is now in the red... Time to start repopulating the ignore list. It's been lonely since N8's departure.

whatsamatta, can't take someone calling you on the bs that you obviously wish to perpetuate...

then by all means please do so. One less fool to suffer AFAIAC!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Which is EXACTLY want you wanted to hear...but in the days that have followed he has said the opposite...Even Biden thinks you should be "Patriotic and be willing to pay more taxes....

Typical democratic flip flop...
Prove it.

All you're doing is repeating what someone else has told you without any concrete evidence to back it up.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Dude, do you deny Biden said that? Are you seriously that dense? It was in all the papers, online etc..
Please provide a link to a REPUTABLE news source documenting his EXACT words. Once I (we) have a chance to review the article, I (we) will post my (our) thoughts.

It makes no sense to rant and rave without knowing the full facts, which is true with both political parties.