Quantcast

You missed out if you did not ride on Saturday...

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
...cuz' Pacifica was awesome. Tons of guys showed up which was actually pretty cool.

Toddy, you should have been there. Josh, keep on healin' up. Everyone else? What's YOUR excuse? :confused:

:D

------------------------

Spent more time behind the camera than I did on the bike, but that's alright by me.

Here's a few that I liked:

Dan G. : future up and coming ripper.

Courtney hittin' the step down for the first time:

Nash on his brand spanking new V-10:

Bryan riding Nash's new V-10:

Nash riding Bryan's Commencal:

Courtney with a look of determination:

Bryan tagging this jump for the first time:

Dan G. killing this jump:

Bryan finishing off our riding day on the right note:

Last edited:

gab26

Chimp
Oct 23, 2007
...cuz' Pacifica was awesome. Tons of guys showed up which was actually pretty cool.

Toddy, you should have been there. Josh, keep on healin' up. Everyone else? What's YOUR excuse? :confused:

:D
My excuse is that I just re-learned how to walk. You riding this Saturday. I think I'll head up to P-Town and do what I can. Doc ok'd me to ride up a hill so I assume I can ride down to.

- Greg

Jul 8, 2009
Wow! You guys look hardcore. I still haven't been to Pacifica yet. I saw the x thread over on MTBR.

I have an Enduro SL, my primary riding partner has a 07 Stumpjumper FSR elite, those two bikes can handle Pacifica right? We are NOT crazy jumper by any means at all.

He keeps saying he doesn't really want to go because his bike can't handle it.

gab26

Chimp
Oct 23, 2007
Greg, how's your foot, man? Next summer I expect you to be back in full force!
Foot/Ankle/Calf/Achilles is like I don't know 80% or so, enough to where I will try to ride Pacifica this weekend. 7 more months until I know how much damage is permanently done.

I will get some N* on the 18th,19th,20th this month cause I just can't go the season with no riding there, even if I can only ride at 50% or whatever.

If I wasn't injured I'd be so on your trip to Falls City, Black Rock is soooo fun.

Next summer I will be back in full force on a new bike I am building.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Wow! You guys look hardcore. I still haven't been to Pacifica yet. I saw the x thread over on MTBR.

I have an Enduro SL, my primary riding partner has a 07 Stumpjumper FSR elite, those two bikes can handle Pacifica right? We are NOT crazy jumper by any means at all.

He keeps saying he doesn't really want to go because his bike can't handle it.
Not too worry. You can do Mile and Boyscount on those bikes. Crack it management on an Enduro SL if you know what you're up against. If you don't, well, good luck.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Foot/Ankle/Calf/Achilles is like I don't know 80% or so, enough to where I will try to ride Pacifica this weekend. 7 more months until I know how much damage is permanently done.

I will get some N* on the 18th,19th,20th this month cause I just can't go the season with no riding there, even if I can only ride at 50% or whatever.

If I wasn't injured I'd be so on your trip to Falls City, Black Rock is soooo fun.

Next summer I will be back in full force on a new bike I am building.
Oooooh! And what are j00 building?