Quantcast

You nigras need to stop calling me a racist!

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
I actually don't go looking for it. Hell, I can walk outside, and chances are pretty good that if I bump into a 60+ white person, they'd agree with this racist fvck.
This is happening in my backyard these days. I saw the story in the paper while celebrating the gruesome death by torture of a Jewish guy yesterday:

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/davenport-297670-president-obama.html?pic=1

Leslie Savage, a longtime neighbor and a friend of Davenport's, said the demonstration was motivated by race. She called Davenport "a good person.

You got that? You send a racist email, and the people who get upset at it are the racists. Nigras ain't smart enough to counter that kind of white logic, I tells ya.

Amazingly enough, the OC GOP infighting here is awesome. Scott Baugh, the head of the OC GOP called the email dripping with racism and demanded Davenport resign. So, whatever else you believe in, kudos for that, Mr. Baugh.

Last edited:

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
It's like the Christian parody sites...even if it is, you can find someone else that isn't a spoof saying the same stupid things.

There's an internet term for that that slips my mind. Thankfully, teh google has the answer:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Poe's_Law
Thanks for the linky. This little nugget made me :rofl:

For example, some conservatives consider noted homophobe Fred Phelps to be so over-the-top that they argue he's a "deep cover liberal" trying to discredit more mainstream homophobes.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Should be Silvers new avatar. With "i hate white people" title.
If I wasn't so happy with my deviant cartoon moose, I'd do that.

I wouldn't object to a mod changing my title, however. The tampon one is good, but I'm probably the only one who remembers how I got it :D

Does fatboy's jacket say "Bad Lieutenant" on it, or is that my imagination?

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
If I wasn't so happy with my deviant cartoon moose, I'd do that.

I wouldn't object to a mod changing my title, however. The tampon one is good, but I'm probably the only one who remembers how I got it :D

glaad lieutenant....

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Dluhos, or “Bad Lieutenant,” his online handle, works at EMS station 57 in Brooklyn’s Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood but he was confronted outside his Staten Island home. When reporters asked him about the ugly Tweets, Dluhos broke into sobs, crying:
... ...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Last edited: