Quantcast

You wouldn't expect to see this out on the trail would you?

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
Just got back from a good ride up at Sherando. At the top of the climb up to the Blue Ridge Parkway, about 100 yards from where the trail hits the parkway itself, I ran into this site :looney:

Attachments

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
I just found out today that apparently this was a stolen vehicle that was ditched up there. I did notice the engine and a few other parts had been taken out of it. That trail was such a blast that I'm headed back up there now actually. The DH sections are so fun! :cool:

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
mud'n'sweat said:
I just found out today that apparently this was a stolen vehicle that was ditched up there. I did notice the engine and a few other parts had been taken out of it. That trail was such a blast that I'm headed back up there now actually. The DH sections are so fun! :cool:

Well thanks for not inviting me!:redhot:

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Where I used to do a lot of XC back in Reno had a couple cars in the ravine of the trail. We just rode over them til they started to cut through our tires, then we build doubles over them.

Good times.

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
wood-dog said:
Well thanks for not inviting me!:redhot:
Hey, you know you are always welcome to come! I went kind of last minute after working on the bike this morning and barely had enough time to make it to work. I'm going yet again tommorow, you down beehotch?