Quantcast

Your educated experience needed

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
holy ****. buy it now for 190.00

i've been riding since '82 and only stopped 3 years ago, just got back into riding this summer. how's that for experience?

for the amount of money you want to spend you won't get much. used is definitly the way to go.

this bike looks great for the money.

depending on how hard you ride will depend on how long it will last. the frame should hold up well but the parts i'm not sure about.

the cranks are crap but if your not jumping big ass doubles all day will hold up fine.
no doubt the rims are junk too (what do you want for 200.00?)
(keep in mind, when I say "crap" I am comparing them to the best possible parts, doesn't mean they won't perform well for your needs)

put some pegs on that thing and you could ride for a damm long time in the park and not have to change anything.
you can put the pegs on the forks so that will help save the axles and fork dropouts.

if you just starting out and learning basic ramp tricks like double pegs, tail taps, smith grinds, manuals, nose picks and the like, this is a fine bike.

I would recomend this as a good starter bike.

spincrazy

I love to climb
Jul 19, 2001
Brooklyn
Originally posted by pnj
holy ****. buy it now for 190.00

i've been riding since '82 and only stopped 3 years ago, just got back into riding this summer. how's that for experience?

for the amount of money you want to spend you won't get much. used is definitly the way to go.

this bike looks great for the money.

depending on how hard you ride will depend on how long it will last. the frame should hold up well but the parts i'm not sure about.

the cranks are crap but if your not jumping big ass doubles all day will hold up fine.
no doubt the rims are junk too (what do you want for 200.00?)
(keep in mind, when I say "crap" I am comparing them to the best possible parts, doesn't mean they won't perform well for your needs)

put some pegs on that thing and you could ride for a damm long time in the park and not have to change anything.
you can put the pegs on the forks so that will help save the axles and fork dropouts.

if you just starting out and learning basic ramp tricks like double pegs, tail taps, smith grinds, manuals, nose picks and the like, this is a fine bike.

I would recomend this as a good starter bike.
:thumb: